Manifest (Netflix)

And Now the whole family knows about Olive attending the "Believers" gatherings.

Haven't watched last night's episode, I think Olive was doing much better now as a believer,

I will watch it tonight, I hope that won't affect her. .....

I'm more worried for Ben. He is really convinced about the 'death date' and is understandably upset.

Good point,
I'm thinking the situation now with Olive is only complicating things even more for Ben and everybody, I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves home now.

Also wonder what else with happen with Micaela and her new boyfriend,

I'm concerned about whats happening to Saanvi ...

Also ... its been awhile, but what happened to Cal ?

He hasn't been on in many weeks now.

Just catching up now, yep, just finding out about Saanvi

I think Cal was 2 episodes ago, but don't remember having seen him since

I haven't finished watching last episode yet

But I did notice that Cal is the one who says: "in the previous episode...."

I'm concerned about whats happening to Saanvi ...

Also ... its been awhile, but what happened to Cal ?

He hasn't been on in many weeks now.
Cal was in the back seat of the car in the Feb. 3rd episode when he and Grace were in the hit and run. But I didn't see him in last week's (Feb. 10th) episode.

There has been so much going on in each episode its hard to keep track of all the stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbo
Wow ...
GREAT episode this week ....

Still disappointed that they took a large part of the show away from Cal ....

He's finally back this week ...
Its almost like the only time hes around now is when something is going to happen.

Can anyone tell me if Jared is an X'er (hater of 828 passengers)? Was he part of the plot to gather the 828 passengers into one place, drug them, and burn it down?

I wasn't expecting that, honestly.

Haven't checked the ratings, but I'd think they're not the best.

Question is, will it be another short season?

And, Will it kick off again in January? or will it start in September, or will it be a summer series?

A pleasant surprise. I'd bet another short season, that got them where they are. I also think January.