Manifest (Netflix)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have this gut feeling that due to the virus it isn't going to be renewed. I saw on another one of my websites that it was either a series or season finale.
Hard to say, seeing it seems to be a beginning of the next year fill in anyways ....
It's never been a Fall series, so it is in no rush to get started.

I wish I could board Flight 828 right now and skip forward in time about 50 years after this Coronavirus mess ends.
Looking back on the history of outbreaks in the U.S. you might be in time for the next pandemic if you jumped ahead 50 years.

1633-1634 small pox from European Settlers. About 70% of American Indians died along with 5889 Bostonians .
1793 yellow fever from the Carribean. About 5000 Americans died in Philadelphia.
1832-1866 Cholera in three waves - 2 to 6 Americans died daily.
1858 Scarlet Fever 95 % of those who caught it were Children.
1906-1907 Typhoid fever-10,771 died of it . "Typhoid Mary" started here.
1918 Spanish Flu- 675,000 Americans died from it and over 50 million world wide.
1921-1925 Diptheria epidemic- 15,520 Americans died from it.
1916-1955 the peak of Polio was in 1952 with 57,628 cases of it and there were 3145 deaths.
1980s to present -Aids and HIV-about 1.2 million Americans have it.
1981-1991 Second Measles outbreak- Annual deaths were from 2000 to 10,000 people during that time.
2010- 2014 Whooping cough- of the 10,000 cases there were 10 infant deaths.

I'd like to go just the opposite way being 70 and know what I know now. :) :happydance

55 here, I like your idea, because if one goes back or flies back in this case, well, you already know what happened, no surprises, but if one goes to the future, there is the possibility of things being much worse than today, and without a way to fly back..... that could be a really bad trip....

Reactions: MikeD-C05
55 here, I like your idea, because if one goes back or flies back in this case, well, you already know what happened, no surprises, but if one goes to the future, there is the possibility of things being much worse than today, and without a way to fly back..... that could be a really bad trip....
But, remember, if you go Back, you can do NOTHING to change the future ...

No betting on things that you now know are going to happen ...

But, remember, if you go Back, you can do NOTHING to change the future ...

No betting on things that you now know are going to happen ...

That could be a con, Did you watch that other NBC show Timeless with Lucy?

I sometimes find myself going back in time, thinking OK I have my time machine or whatever,

some cons:

I should wear an outfit according to the time I travel to, to avoid raising any suspicions....

Say I want to see Frank Sinatra performing live, I know where that took place, ....

Could I just go to the box office and buy a ticket?

I should be able to, if they're available,..... but what if I buy the last ticket that in my timeline somebody else got, and that triggers a series of events that would alter my timeline, .... a butterfly effect.......

and if I go back and then I can't even enjoy something like that, then what would be the pros of going back in time? :confused:

Reactions: MikeD-C05 and Jimbo
and if I go back and then I can't even enjoy something like that, then what would be the pros of going back in time? :confused:
It might help the 828'ers. :)

For me personally, I was seriously injured during league bowling last October. I am still having major discomfort and pain from it. If I could go back in time I would not have switched bowling shoes, which were too slippery and led to a bad fall onto the hard lane surface.

I don't think that one simple change in the timeline would affect much besides my health.

It might help the 828'ers. :)

For me personally, I was seriously injured during league bowling last October. I am still having major discomfort and pain from it. If I could go back in time I would not have switched bowling shoes, which were too slippery and led to a bad fall onto the hard lane surface.

I don't think that one simple change in the timeline would affect much besides my health.
You never know. You might have met someone in the hospital whose life you changed somehow. They in turn could have affected someone else. I don't think we understand how much our life affects others.

Reactions: MikeD-C05