Manifest (Netflix)

So, season 3 will be The Return of the Meth Dealers ?

Ben kept seeing the plane blowing up in the air so that was bound to turn up somehow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, season 3 will be The Return of the Meth Dealers ?

Ben kept seeing the plane blowing up in the air so that was bound to turn up somehow.

Yep, 3 meth dealers with callings. But who knows how long they will be gone?

As for the plane -- I watched it blow up in slow motion and what was strange is that there was an explosion at the back of the plane first. No engines or fuel there. Then the wing blew up. So does that mean there was there a bomb in back?

I am perplexed that there are two planes -- one that landed safely and later burned after all the passengers gathered. And the crashed plane tail section found in the water.

I was glad to see the season end with Cal and Zeke OK. I thought the cliffhanger would be about the two of them, but now its more about the plane wreckage, and how will the general public react to it after its reported on the news.

I think that if there is a season 3 it might have to wait till 2022 or after there is a Coronavirus vaccine.

Reactions: Jimbo
Yep, 3 meth dealers with callings. But who knows how long they will be gone?

As for the plane -- I watched it blow up in slow motion and what was strange is that there was an explosion at the back of the plane first. No engines or fuel there. Then the wing blew up. So does that mean there was there a bomb in back?

I am perplexed that there are two planes -- one that landed safely and later burned after all the passengers gathered. And the crashed plane tail section found in the water.

I was glad to see the season end with Cal and Zeke OK. I thought the cliffhanger would be about the two of them, but now its more about the plane wreckage, and how will the general public react to it after its reported on the news.

I think that if there is a season 3 it might have to wait till 2022 or after there is a Coronavirus vaccine.
Yes, they definitely didn't put the Cliff hanger where I thought it might be ...
Glad they got Cal safe and Zeke is going to make it, though it wouldn't have surprised me had Zeke Not pulled thru, it would have proved the Death Date is a reality into next year.

I was Very surprised they killed off the Major ... unless she somehow recovers from it ... this show, you never know.

I don't remember what ended up happening with Saanvi ... remember her walking away from the park, did they show her at all after that ?

Last edited:
Reactions: N6BY
Yes, they definitely didn't put the Cliff hanger where I thought it might be ...
Glad they got Cal safe and Zeke is going to make it, though it wouldn't have surprised me had Zeke Not pulled thru, it would have pushed the Death Date is a reality into next year.

I was Very surprised they killed off the Major ... unless she somehow recovers from it ... this show, you never know.

I don't remember what ended up happening with Saanvi ... remember her walking away from the park, did they show her at all after that ?
Yes, a shadowy figure came into the room she was in.

Yes, a shadowy figure came into the room she was in.
I watched it again ...
They last showed Saanvi in that room where Vance came in ... I originally forgot about that ... she told Vance she killed the Major ... and asked what do WE do now ....

Did not see any shadowy figure ...

Did those looking for the Meth dealers, some how not find them ?
Were they saved when Zeke was saved ?

I watched it again ...
They last showed Saanvi in that room where Vance came in ... I originally forgot about that ... she told Vance she killed the Major ... and asked what do WE do now ....

Did not see any shadowy figure ...

Must have mixed it up. Yeah, it was Vance.

Divers said they found no bodies in the lake when there should have been three. Presumably they will re-appear at some point.

Curious how this will all end up if the show is renewed. Unfortunately it may be a year or two out.

Reactions: DJdish
Even though I reported that Manifest was renewed USA Today has a poll for those of you that want to save their shows and Manifest is on it amongst others. They have been quite successful in persuading the networks to renew some shows (Timeless) for one. If you want to take the poll here's the link: Save Our Shows 2020: Vote now for your favorite TV series to return

Reactions: DJdish
Reactions: Howard Simmons