Manifest (Netflix)

Looking forward to next season,
And I agree I think it would be great if the episodes would run back to back, (a 2 week holiday at year end is reasonable) instead of the season starting 9 months after the previous one ended,

Or going on a 2 and a half month week spring break (as The Blacklist)

Manifest Season 3 will premier on April 1, 2021

By now, I can't even remember when was it that season 2 ended, or the name of the gal,

Let alone what was the final scene on such last episode.....

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Ok, now that you mention I remember that part, but now I seem to recall something about some pirates? watching the plane go by, and I'm not sure if that happened in that same last episode or before that.

It doesn't help having such long breaks with this show.

Now I can't even recall if at some point I decided to ditch this show....

Ok, now that you mention I remember that part, but now I seem to recall something about some pirates? watching the plane go by, and I'm not sure if that happened in that same last episode or before that.

It doesn't help having such long breaks with this show.

Now I can't even recall if at some point I decided to ditch this show....
Go back in your post archives to see if you did.
Recognise Sean Flanagan GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Reactions: DJdish
I ditched this show when it became a soap opera instead of a sci fi thriller like it was sold as. The long times in between seasons also caused me to stop keeping up with the show. NBC always kills off all their Sci-fi shows when they do the long waits for the show to come back. Debris will also suffer the same fate I'm sure.

Reactions: DJdish
...By now, I can't even remember when was it that season 2 ended, or the name of the gal,
I seem to remember the names 'Mikela', 'Cal', "Grace' and 'Ben'? One or more of those are the screen names I think.

The big question is (of course) why are the passengers alive and transported 6 years into the future if the plane wrecked and broke up in the water?

Last edited:
I seem to remember the names 'Mikela', 'Cal', "Grace' and 'Ben'? One or more of those are the screen names I think.

The big question is why are the passengers alive and transported 6 years into the future if the plane wrecked and broke up in the water?
Now that you mention the names, yep, they do sound familiar,

I don't have the faintest idea how could that be possible.....:confused:

I just watched last night's episode, and I'm baffled to say the least,

I still don't understand what on earth happened...

I saw the trailer promo and I just don't buy that the mystery will be solved.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
I just watched last night's episode, and I'm baffled to say the least,

I still don't understand what on earth happened...

I saw the trailer promo and I just don't buy that the mystery will be solved.
It sounds like they think that the airplane and the passengers were 'resurrected'.

And at the very end of the show the guys who came out of the lake and became alive again were from the previous season. If I remember correctly, they are the ones who kidnapped Cal and fell through the lake ice.

Anyway, someone please correct me if I got this wrong. Last season was a long time ago!

Reactions: Jimbo
It sounds like they think that the airplane and the passengers were 'resurrected'.

And at the very end of the show the guys who came out of the lake and became alive again were from the previous season. If I remember correctly, they are the ones who kidnapped Cal and fell through the lake ice.

Anyway, someone please correct me if I got this wrong. Last season was a long time ago!
You are not wrong.

Reactions: Jimbo

As the last season ended so long ago, I don't have fresh memories.

Now that you mention it, it does sound right that the 3 guys who resurrected in the lake, were the infamous 3 shadows that appeared to Cal, and eventually kidnapped him, ......I don't remember them falling through the ice on the lake, but that sounds right.

Ok, so now they are alive again....mmm..

Ok, what I know is this:

- Passengers boarded the plane and landed as if nothing happened, nothing weird on their flight.

- However, when they landed, they found out, that 5 years had already passed......

- Plane was intact.

- Later plane exploded

- Remains of the plane now found

- Some people saw the plane falling down, allegedly 5 years before it landed, and in the same time frame when it took off.

- If the plane fell off in the Atlantic, logic demands that the passengers died, and their bodies decayed after 5 years in the sea.

......So now, I'm being pushed a pill, to believe that somehow, the passengers resurrected after that, and .......what.... the plane made it out of the bottom of the sea, and the resurrected passengers boarded it.....

I'm having trouble with that idea.....

As the last season ended so long ago, I don't have fresh memories.

Now that you mention it, it does sound right that the 3 guys who resurrected in the lake, were the infamous 3 shadows that appeared to Cal, and eventually kidnapped him, ......I don't remember them falling through the ice on the lake, but that sounds right.

Ok, so now they are alive again....mmm..

Ok, what I know is this:

- Passengers boarded the plane and landed as if nothing happened, nothing weird on their flight.

- However, when they landed, they found out, that 5 years had already passed......

- Plane was intact.

- Later plane exploded

- Remains of the plane now found

- Some people saw the plane falling down, allegedly 5 years before it landed, and in the same time frame when it took off.

- If the plane fell off in the Atlantic, logic demands that the passengers died, and their bodies decayed after 5 years in the sea.

......So now, I'm being pushed a pill, to believe that somehow, the passengers resurrected after that, and .......what.... the plane made it out of the bottom of the sea, and the resurrected passengers boarded it.....

I'm having trouble with that idea.....
I don't remember people seeing the plane falling out of the sky at all ....