Marc Lumpkin Out?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Tonight I got home and got an email from Echostar Spokesman Marc Lumpkin. Here is a copy of his note.

It has been great working with you over the last seven years, and EchoStar certainly has provided an exciting career, but it is time to pass the torch in the Public Relations Dept. at EchoStar.

I have transitioned out of the PR Dept., so for assistance from EchoStar's PR Dept., please contact Steve.Caulk@echostar.com. His phone number is 303-723-2010.

Thanks!

Marc Lumpkin

Director of Corporate Communications

EchoStar Communications Corporation and DISH Network

From the way I read this it looks like Marc is still with the company, however in replying back to him I got the following email.

I have transitioned out of the Public Relations Dept. at EchoStar and will
be unable to answer your email. For immediate assistance from EchoStar's
Public Relation's Dept., please contact Steve.Caulk@echostar.com.

Thanks,
Marc Lumpkin

Anyone know whats up? Hopefully he got a nice promotion and a big raise. :D

I bet he was made the head of the Creative Wealth Restructering Department. This department was recently created to come up with new ideas of how E* can screw people out of their hard-earned cash faster than ever before in any conceivable way.

Bimmerbenz

I heard that he's the new head of Echostar's elite commando force. They are currently tasked with taking out that DirectTV satellite that is at Sea-Launch.

I wonder if they will have a real-time video feed of the attack on ch 101?

Good Luck Mark! Happy Hunting.

From SatBizNews:

Longtime EchoStar Communications spokesman Marc Lumpkin is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities, but may return to EchoStar in several months.

rtt2 said:
From SatBizNews:

Longtime EchoStar Communications spokesman Marc Lumpkin is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities, but may return to EchoStar in several months.

Huhhhh? He must have a short attention span!

Brad

I got a nice personal note from Marc this morning. (My interenet at my office has been down almost all day)

Marc is taking some time off and is planning on taking his motorcycle to California.

Sounds like a good time, I wish Marc well.

I just wish I could ride a motocycle...

Fare well where ever you may fare, Marc Lumpkin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)