March Madness Online

bluegrassboy75

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Paragould, AR
I can log in to my Dish Anywhere and mydish.com account, however when I go to March Madness online and select Dish and try to sign in, it says invalid login. Anyone else having trouble?

The Dish login worked for me. I posted in the other thread about it that I was able to log in and watch last night. I have it running on a spare computer in the office right now too.

I'm watching at work from the NCAA site free, no sign in required. (Uconn St Joes)

I'm watching at work from the NCAA site free, no sign in required. (Uconn St Joes)

You get 3 hours before you have to login with credentials from a supported tv provider. After that only the CBS games are open to everyone.

I watched at work all of the Uconn game (TBS) and all of the Villanova Game (TBS) online with no sign in asked. Glitch maybe?

I watched at work all of the Uconn game (TBS) and all of the Villanova Game (TBS) online with no sign in asked. Glitch maybe?

I didn't actually have to sign in either but it says provided by dish on the page. I'm thinking one of my active logins from some other site automatically logged me in. I definitely did have to log in on the the iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could mobile be different than computer sign in? Trying to remember back to last year I also watched at work and didn't have to sign in.

Could mobile be different than computer sign in? Trying to remember back to last year I also watched at work and didn't have to sign in.

That was the case last year but they say it isn't this year. Last year it was $5 for access on mobile but computer was free. This year they are saying it is all tied to TV providers except for CBS games. I didn't login either but it says I'm logged in to Dish. It somehow pulled that info from another site I logged in to.

When you go to this page http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live what do you see right under the March Madness logo. On mine it says logged in TV provider: DISH. Again, I didn't actually log in but it must have done it automatically for me because it knew that I was using my parents Dish credentials.

I had recorded the UCONN game yesterday. We usually wait about an hour or two before starting to actually watch the game so that we can skip over the commercials. The UCONN game started a little late and then it went into overtime. With only 1min 15 sec remaining in a very exciting and close game, the recording ended (the one-hour padding was not long enough). We ended up having to look up the final score online (being from Connecticut, we were glad that UCONN won, but we were upset that we missed the end of the game).

I never thought that the games would be shown on the internet... until i saw this thread. Now me and my wife can see the last minute of the game.

BTW, on the NCAA web site, I had to choose my provider. After I selected Dish, it did NOT require me to log in. It somehow checked with the Dish web site and knew that I was a Dish subscriber (maybe because I already had the Dish Anywhere app open in another window on my PC).

I've been watching using the March Madness Live app on the iPad for the last 2 days, most of the afternoon, and it has not required me to log in. I also tested watching via ncaa.com and it did not require a login.

I am currently watching the Gonzaga/Oklahoma game. To the left at the top it says choose your provider, with nothing picked. I also watched all of the Duke (Losing) game today after watching two games last night at work, as I am again at work. So far no mention that I have to sign in. (Duke was a CBS game I believe however)

Maybe they went back on their decision to require a TV provider on PC. I do know that I got a message saying I couldn't watch a game on TruTV earlier because it wasn't in my parents' programming package. It must be in free preview because I was able to watch it from their sling adapter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)