Mark Cuban, sore loser?

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
Talk about a sore loser. What a wimp, just take the loss like a man.

"According to a source with knowledge of the situation, Cuban filed a counterclaim against Nelson last month, contending that the former Mavs coach violated his non-compete clause by using insider information against Dallas during the playoffs."

Nelson-Cuban dispute seems to be worsening

I can't wait to hear what he has to say when Satellite and Cable drop the HDNets from their lineup due to it being too expensive. They will certainly have to drop the "premium" price as the cable favorites go HD en masse this fall.

Talk about a sore loser. What a wimp, just take the loss like a man.

"According to a source with knowledge of the situation, Cuban filed a counterclaim against Nelson last month, contending that the former Mavs coach violated his non-compete clause by using insider information against Dallas during the playoffs."

Nelson-Cuban dispute seems to be worsening

He is THE WHINIEST human being in ALL of sport!! He WHINED like a little girl in the Finals about D-Wade...forgetting full well that if you SNEEZE in the same ZIP CODE of his zombie, Dirk Nowitski...it's a foul...! I have lost ALL respect for him as a owner. He MAY take care of his players well, but he a MORE spoiled version of George Steinbrenner, in my opinion.

He is THE WHINIEST human being in ALL of sport!! He WHINED like a little girl in the Finals about D-Wade...forgetting full well that if you SNEEZE in the same ZIP CODE of his zombie, Dirk Nowitski...it's a foul...! I have lost ALL respect for him as a owner. He MAY take care of his players well, but he a MORE spoiled version of George Steinbrenner, in my opinion.

Almost everyone in Pittsburgh wishes he would come home and buy the Pirates, he would be good for the city.

Anyway...and I mean anyone...would be a huge improvement over current Lions ownership. The Lions are the Cubs of professional football.

NOPE...not even close. The Lions do NOT have the drawing power the Cubs have. I will ASSURE you that on a nice in Chicago in the 80...the Cubs could be(and have been) 30 games below .500 and that place will STILL be sold out.

Detriot could never do that.

NOPE...not even close. The Lions do NOT have the drawing power the Cubs have. I will ASSURE you that on a nice in Chicago in the 80...the Cubs could be(and have been) 30 games below .500 and that place will STILL be sold out.

Especially detroit, you ever seen the baseball games there the field is loaded with seaguls that s*** all over the field. What a great way to watch a baseball game!

Not quite Salsa, the Lions do indeed sellout. We love our football here, and we are gluttons for punishment. Maybe if the fans didn't show up we would get some change around here. The problem is that the change needs to be in ownership. Ford hasn't a clue.

Especially detroit, you ever seen the baseball games there the field is loaded with seaguls that s*** all over the field. What a great way to watch a baseball game!

Seagull problem was a temporary problem due to a massive moth infestation for a few games. Moth's gone, so are the birds for the most part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)