Mark Martin

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mark Martin 2007 schedule?

• Part time

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Full time

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Sorry for not being more desciptive. First time doing the poll thing. His initial plan for 2007 is not to run a full schedule. He finished 2nd at Daytona, and 5th at Fontana. He currently holds the points lead. Considering how well he is running, will he change his mind and make a run for the championchip..............one more time?

Sorry for not being more desciptive. First time doing the poll thing. His initial plan for 2007 is not to run a full schedule. He finished 2nd at Daytona, and 5th at Fontana. He currently holds the points lead. Considering how well he is running, will he change his mind and make a run for the championchip..............one more time?

I think he will continue to run full time even though he was planning to go a half schedule this year because so far he's up in the top 10 (1st), I am sure his sponser would not wan't him going to a split schedule while being in the top ten, so as long as he's running well, I excpect to see him out there.

Mark has been a very classy guy as long as I have been following racing, never blames anyone for anything, even if it is the other guy's fault and admits to it if it was his fault.

It would be awesome to see him right up top thruout the year. :)

Jimbo

I don't know what he'll do. My guess is that as long as he keeps running well he will keep running races. The first race he is "scheduled" to take off is Bristol. If he hasn't had any major problems to that point, then I think we'll see him in TN for that weekend :) . I had the opportunity to meet him last year at the Chicago race and he was a really cool guy. He talked a great deal about his family (mainly his son) and he seemed like he truely enjoyed his "job". I would love to see him win the championship this year.

I think he will change his mind to full-time. This is Martin's best start ever and, in my opinion, there isn't a driver in that garage that is more deserving of the championship than Mark. Eventually, I would like to see Jeff Burton become a champion (who is also performing really well thus far). I think also that, over time, Bowyer will prove to be a wise selection by Childress. Anyways, I did see where Martin was fastest during Happy Hour yesterday and am hopefully that's a sign of things to come for today.

Cade

i think it would be a hoot and a holler to see mark in contention for the championship, driving for someone other than jack roush. mark has had his bumps along the way. but i have always found him to be a class act!!!

Mark Martin winning the championship in a Chevy after all those years with Roush, I would love it, no one deserves it more. :up

NightRyder

Mark Martin winning the championship in a Chevy after all those years with Roush, I would love it, no one deserves it more. :up

NightRyder

I must admit, after Daytona, I just figured it might have been a fluke. That team (and Martin) is the most consistant team that I can think of recently. It sure wasn't that consistant when Nemechek was around (and I like Nemechek). I would love to see him win a championship in that car (a Chevy with the U.S. Army as the sponsor and a classy driver like Martin as the new champion).

Cade

In the post race interview after Vegas, he said a win at Atlanta could probably change his mind. I know he and his team are more than capable of doing it, but I would think another top 5........that would do it. I hope.

Mark is a class act. I hope he goes full time (Im sure Jack Rousch will see to it after this start) and wins everything this year.

Mark is a class act. I hope he goes full time (Im sure Jack Rousch will see to it after this start) and wins everything this year.

Mark is definitely a class act, but he doesn't drive for Rousch anymore, he drives for Ginn Racing. :)

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts