master reset 2750 gi

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rover54

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2006
hi all i just updated from a 2650 to a 2750 gi my east and west limits are set the same and when moving dish numbers dont change on reciver and get a actuater error i dont have a book for this and would like to do a master reset unless anybody can tell me somethin else to try thanks in advance great to find a plase to discuss cband stuff the responce i got in town was a blank stare and dont know why dont u switch to a small dish

hi yes it moves but the numbers for dish position dont change at allboth east and west locations are the same number

hi all i just updated from a 2650 to a 2750 gi my east and west limits are set the same and when moving dish numbers dont change on reciver and get a actuater error i dont have a book for this and would like to do a master reset unless anybody can tell me somethin else to try thanks in advance great to find a plase to discuss cband stuff the responce i got in town was a blank stare and dont know why dont u switch to a small dish
Billion here
i had that happen to me the 1st time i hooked my sat receiver. you need to check
your actuator sensor wiring at the sat receiver. this link might help
http://www.callnps.com/hardware.htm

hi billion thanks for the link my wires are hooked up right it seems does anybody know where i could view a manual for 2750 general instrument online i had this problum on another resiever years ago and had to do a master reset to be able to set new east west limits thanks in advance

hi starman thanks for the link it was helpful yes but im looking to clear all memory on reciever or master reset so i can proceed with programming thanks

ok i got memory cleared same problum dish will move a little bit in either direction and stops acuater error message is displayed and dish position numbers dont change and are all at 5000

If the count isn't changing and the dish is moving something is wrong with the actuator sensor wiring or the sensor itself.

I've had wires come loose on both the actuator end and at the receiver end :(. I'd suspect the wires first.

ok thanks ill disect acuater in the daylight thanks for all the advise everyone ill post what i find

rover54 said:
ok thanks ill disect acuater in the daylight thanks for all the advise everyone ill post what i find

Do you have the power wires reversed & the motor is trying to go " backwards " ?

Wyr

i took plate off moter and sure enough both of the small wires were pulled off must have hit wires with loader pushing snow anyhow dish does what its sposed to now i havent used this dish for several years but got a diffrent reciver and decided id see whats still on the big dish thanks for all the advise much apreciated

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)