Masters in HD today!! (Friday 4/6/07)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

grb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
Southern CA
For all those watching the Masters on USA today, it is on CBS -- channel 2 in L.A -- in HD! The commentary says it is the Masters on USA. The guide says "As the World Turns" for channel 2 and this is what is on the SD channel, but the HD channel has the Masters.

Too bad Dish can't let us know about these pleasant surprises -- I just found out by accident...

also on Universal HD and it looks marvelous!!!

You're right!

My newspaper sports listing had the Masters only on USA (SD), so I guess you need to check the HD channels on the guide...

Anyway, I'm glad it is in HD today -- I thought I would have to wait until tomorrow for HD...

Lubbock, TX CBS (KLBK-DT) used their HD channel for Masters today also.

Same feed as Universal HD, but about 2-3 seconds ahead of it.

The commercials were HD on CBS-HD but SD letterboxed on Universal.

For all those watching the Masters on USA today, it is on CBS -- channel 2 in L.A -- in HD! The commentary says it is the Masters on USA. The guide says "As the World Turns" for channel 2 and this is what is on the SD channel, but the HD channel has the Masters.

Too bad Dish can't let us know about these pleasant surprises -- I just found out by accident...

I reported that the Masters was going to be on UHD in the TV Programming Forums, in the UHD April Highlights thread several weeks ago. We provide a summary of programming for UHD, HdNet Movies, Voom HD Nets, HBO and Showtime every month in this forum: http://www.satelliteguys.us/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Check it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)