Mayweather vs Cotto - Saturday, May 5th (9:00 PM ET)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Mayweather's defense won the fight. Cotto could not get to his head with power punches, but his jab body punches were effective enough to make his nose and his mouth bleed. IF Cotto would have won the 9th round, the fight completely turns...especially when Cotto had won the previous 3 rounds. But he went flat...with little next to nothing.

If Cotto can make him bleed by barely touching him...and mind you, Cotto is not fast...I can only imagine what Pacquiao might have done.

But THAT fight will never happen because NOW the excuse from the Mayweather camp is that Pacquiao wants too much of the cut(Pacquiao, for the record wants 50%)...after the supposed "real reason" had be resolved(Olympic style drug testing).

riffjim4069 said:
Mayweather has always fought boxers after they were past their prime - not ready for retirement, but certainly a step or two slower. I don't see this pattern changing anytime soon.

Well, Cotto is not past his prime. He is better than he is, as much as I hate to say it. At that weight class, Cotto is still one of the top 3 or 4. But you are close. The kid he cheap shotted to win his last fight, Ortiz...was getting to him and hitting..and I assure he will never fight him again...too young ...too strong and too dangerous.

I really thought that Cotto was going to upset Mayweather but guess I was wrong.

salsadancer7 said:
It was DEFINITELY a good fight and the 1st boxing PPV that I thought I did not get cheated.

Yep, I too have experienced few PPV Boxing and MMA events that have left me feeling satisfied. However, except for Hearns losing the fight, I remember feeling as though I had cheated the promoter in Hagler vs Hearns...that fight was worth every penny. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

riffjim4069 said:
Yep, I too have experienced few PPV Boxing and MMA events that have left me feeling satisfied. However, except for Hearns losing the fight, I remember feeling as though I had cheated the promoter in Hagler vs Hearns...that fight was worth every penny. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I cannot speak for MMA because I like it but into as much to know if a PPV would be worth it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts