MDU install? can i do it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

j5races

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 7, 2004
Hi,

We are custom installer for large homes and often Directv installs. I have dish and want to use it for a 300 unit retirement apartments we are looking to setup. Will dish let our company install the system if we are not dish retailers?

Thanks jon

right, but will dish let our company install the system or will they make us use a dish retailer?

Jon

boba said:
Become a commercial dealer and you can install don't and you can't. :)
Not to pick on you boba, but the above had me real confused for a second so I thought I'd throw in some punctuation and extra words. :)

Become a commercial dealer, and you can install; don't [become one], and you can't [install].

if thats true, then it really pisses me off that they wont let our company install a 170 or more unit install. Pretty stupid of them (dish). What do they lose by not letting us install these units.....

DAMN dish. Is this true?

j5races said:
if thats true, then it really pisses me off that they wont let our company install a 170 or more unit install. Pretty stupid of them (dish). What do they lose by not letting us install these units.....

DAMN dish. Is this true?

I guess I don't understand why you believe Dish Network should let you install this system. You don't contract to dish to do installs which means you wouldn't be bound to follow they're business rules for performing a commercial install. (I'm not in any way implying that your not capable)

Also why would dish give this install to you when they're are numerous companies that do contract to Dish that would love to install it.

My best advice to you if you want to install systems for dish is to become a contractor for them.

Why should they let our company do it? Well if it werent for me they would lose the 300 units to cox cable. The apartments dont care who provides tv as long as that huge BUD goes away. Cable is fine, i want them to have dish because i love it.

Titan, Its flat garden type units.....

Jon

j5races said:
Why should they let our company do it? Well if it werent for me they would lose the 300 units to cox cable. The apartments dont care who provides tv as long as that huge BUD goes away. Cable is fine, i want them to have dish because i love it.

Titan, Its flat garden type units.....

Jon

300 units? Dish's daily churn is bigger than that. They net 4,000 new customers per day. Not getting your apartments will be a tiny blip on their radar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts