Mediacom lacking in Sports offerings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

garn9173

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 11, 2004
Ankeny, IA
other than ESPN GamePlan & Full Court, Mediacom offers no MLB EI, NBA LP, NHL CI or the NASCAR PPV package. Nor does it offer NBA TV, NFL Network, ESPNU, College Sports TV, or Fox College Sports.

Is it because Mediacom is being cheap? Please spare the language that since Mediacom is "focused on smaller towns in the U.S." in non pro sports states that there isn't interest in pro sports.

I've gone the dish route and returned to Mediacom, which figures after I dropped E*, NFL Network and ESPNU get's added.

I love the Motorla6412 receiver and given all the headaches with E*'s land line connection requirements, I probably wouldn't consider returning when my 16 month dish buy back promotion is up. Just venting my fustration with lack of sports programming on the nations 8th largest provider.

ESPN Full Court

Does MediaCom now offer ESPN Full Court? I read that last year they only offered GamePlan but did not offer Full Court.

AFAIK, Mediacom offers ESPN's FullCourt. The channel line-up for Des Moines says "ESPN PPV", Mediacom carries GamePlan, so I don't know why they wouldn't carry FullCourt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)