Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Since I know people will be traveling or busy with the holiday and probably not on line, I just wanted to wish everyone
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)
and
HAPPY HANUKKAH
and for those north of the 49th parallel.....hope you get some good stuff at the Boxing day sales (I've seen enough commercials for them on StarChoice) :D

Hope you get everything you want and for those who have to travel a long way...BE SAFE!!

Tony, Pete and rest of gang (of course all FTA'rs out there). Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

Remember "The man who dies with the most toys....WINS"

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all get lots of FTA goodies under the tree (and a chainsaw to get rid of the tree that's blocking your LOS ;) )

sharris said:
Tony, Pete and rest of gang (of course all FTA'rs out there). Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
Remember "The man who dies with the most toys....WINS"

They have FTA in heaven?
HAHAHA!
Merry Christmas you guys.
Maybe 1 day I'll be a pro too and I can actually contribute.
Don't cross your fingers though, you'll need at least one to tie that ribbon and another to cut that tape.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here at the site. I want to say that I consider it my good fortune to have stumbled upon this site and all of the wonderful people who frequent the forum. I sincerely hope that all of you have the best New Years ever.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Everyone at SatelliteGuys. As a librarian I look at a lot of web sites in my job. Few web sites are better designed, maintained or meet the needs of their intended users. Non are manned by a nicer bunch of guys. Thank you!

BubahJim

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

xsnow-13.gif

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of internet family. Thank you for spending time with me to write and discuss my HD passion!! Looking foward to another year here at Satguys.

Merry Christmas to everyones!!!

Hope you guys, gets all the goodies under the Chrstmas tree!:)

Let's hope 2006, will bring new FTA receivers with MPEG-4,4:2:2,8PSPK and HDTV 50 and 60 Hz system for us to play with!:D :hungry:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)