Michael Jackson Verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...........
Very guilty, but will walk. If he doesn't, it will truely surprise me.
There's a rumor about him leaving the country, if he walks. I hope he does, and he stays gone! Let him go to Africa (in the wild), where all the little boys run around naked anyway! He should love that! :)

Guilty in the scence he lets kids sleep in his bed and suposedly give them alcohol. At the same time the parents are guilty for living there kids at his house thinking they are safe. I blame there parents and Michale Jackson everyone is guilty in my opinion.

Racist!

jvc said:
I agree...........
There's a rumor about him leaving the country, if he walks. I hope he does, and he stays gone! Let him go to Africa (in the wild), where all the little boys run around naked anyway! He should love that! :)

Shame on you! Guilty but will walk? No.... Guilty maybe, Guilty perhaps,.... Innocent... Maybe. However, Michael walking away from a courtroom within America should be based on the facts, evidence, or lack of evidence to prove guilt. Although Michael is black, I personally doubt Michael desires to identify himself as black. I find it amazing how Americans have a warped view or justice. Michaels ancestors did not purchase passage to America on the mayflower. I doubt the enslaved Africans begged to be taken to New Amsterdam (New York). Those little boys some of which run around naked, might have been able to purchace pants, had the whites (DeBures), not stolen their land and the many trillions of dollars in gold, diamonds, exotic woods and all else of value. Is justice eminent domain, Americans agree with dominion to justify slavery and classify a people as savage. However they dis agree with eminent dominion for the Jews and Isriel. Lets not even discuss current events in the mid east. There is real justice. America just made a small error..... Invade, kill, slaughter,......oopsie....We, now must admit, we cannot find any wepons of mass distruction. And those sissy French and Germans who did not agree with our invasion, They are still sissies. We are a big just nation, And will agree with any crimes our leaders commit, as long as we appear to be winning a victory.

Lay off Africa, and all other places, before you all cast stones, Look at the mirror, if it's clear. You may just see the problem and the real unjust racist! :rolleyes:

You can call me racist, if it makes you feel better, but I'm really not.
I think he's as guilty as they come. As far as his acusers, I think they are like the boy who cried wolf. When something really did happen, no one believed them. There's been too many accusations about him, over the years,by several people, to overlook. Remember............ he paid off one family. Maybe more that we haven't heard about.

Most won't admit it, but in our system, you ARE guilty, until proven innocent! Or at least, raised a doubt in the jury's minds. A lawyer will try to bring a little doubt to the jury, if he thinks he can't prove innocense...............

Hey Lovebug... calm down!

jvc was just naming a 3rd world area where the people are too poor to cover the wangs of the newborns. He could have said India, Mongolia, Philipienes, or even rural Ohio.

Get over your self... no one said ANY thing racist, or about racism, but you.

lovebug653 said:
Shame on you! Guilty but will walk? No.... Guilty maybe, Guilty perhaps,.... Innocent... Maybe. However, Michael walking away from a courtroom within America should be based on the facts, evidence, or lack of evidence to prove guilt. Although Michael is black, I personally doubt Michael desires to identify himself as black. I find it amazing how Americans have a warped view or justice. Michaels ancestors did not purchase passage to America on the mayflower. I doubt the enslaved Africans begged to be taken to New Amsterdam (New York). Those little boys some of which run around naked, might have been able to purchace pants, had the whites (DeBures), not stolen their land and the many trillions of dollars in gold, diamonds, exotic woods and all else of value. Is justice eminent domain, Americans agree with dominion to justify slavery and classify a people as savage. However they dis agree with eminent dominion for the Jews and Isriel. Lets not even discuss current events in the mid east. There is real justice. America just made a small error..... Invade, kill, slaughter,......oopsie....We, now must admit, we cannot find any wepons of mass distruction. And those sissy French and Germans who did not agree with our invasion, They are still sissies. We are a big just nation, And will agree with any crimes our leaders commit, as long as we appear to be winning a victory.

Lay off Africa, and all other places, before you all cast stones, Look at the mirror, if it's clear. You may just see the problem and the real unjust racist! :rolleyes:

I agree!! Very well said!!:D

jvc said:
I agree...........

Well He got weird when he turned white. Also all these little boys that have sleep overs are white! Either He does not see himself as black anymore or Black parents don't let that spend the night crap fly!! In any case i think he would feel more at home in some White nation like hum The US or East Germany.. I don't think they will like him in AFRICA most Africans see Blacks in the USA as weak watered down people not really Black closer to white.

Jackson is a freak. His own unfathomable behavior brought this upon himself. He is guilty and he will likely walk. If that offends the PC crowd out there then so be it, I could care less. It will hardly be the first time money subverted the judicial system. Does anyone think a poor OJ would be living as a free man in Floridia?

NightRyder

Guilty, but will walk. Once again proving that race doesn't determine guilt or innocence, but money does.

Except for white collar crimes, then we nail 'em every time for some reason.

BobMurdoch said:
Guilty, but will walk. Once again proving that race doesn't determine guilt or innocence, but money does.

Except for white collar crimes, then we nail 'em every time for some reason.

Very well said!! Only color that is universal and everybody wants is GREEN!!

Guilty, will walk, how can anyone be racist against a black white guy or white black guy or ummmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts