Michael Vick could be in trouble

Well now his receivers dropping the ball does not help. Record high dropped passes? I would say thats not all Vick's fault. Pretty bad when a tight end leads the team in receptions.

Never is but there is a big difference between QB's that will their teams to win regardless of talent or mistakes. And Crumpler is a great TE. Patriots are the best example of that. Their success has something to do with that Brady guy. They are a good team but I never thought they would get this far. Look, the NFL is a team sport and there are a lot of factors involved but Vick has shown to be more run talent then winning QB. I can only go by the end score and his win/loss record.

Oh I am not saying he is a top QB, but nobody can really stop him from running all the time.

I couldnt tackle him but I saw plenty of games and teams that disrupted the offense and game enough to stop the Falcons from getting consistant first downs and touchdowns. Does that mean he cant run and isnt going to run all over the place, no way but as for putting together successful offensive drives and helping your team win, no. His throwing and decision making to me is down right scary. He will get the yards but give me a dink and dunk pocket passer that can make good decisions any day. My running backs will take care of the running.

Now Vince Young on the other hand.... He can run and I think he can pass. Look out for that one.

Well now his receivers dropping the ball does not help. Record high dropped passes? I would say thats not all Vick's fault. Pretty bad when a tight end leads the team in receptions.

Until you can find a receiver that can catch a ball thrown hard with their finger tips Vick will always be on the team with the most dropped passes. I will say that Vick has one heck of a perty deep ball but alas when the defense covers that it won't work no matter how great it may be. Vick is a good athlete but not a good QB and with the talent around him they should at the least have back to back winning seasons don't you think.

And to think.....when Jose Canseco came out with his book and said that when he was in his hay day....he said more than 50% of the players were on 'Roids/performace enhancing drugs....and they called HIM a liar.....LOL:rolleyes:

Until you can find a receiver that can catch a ball thrown hard with their finger tips Vick will always be on the team with the most dropped passes. I will say that Vick has one heck of a perty deep ball but alas when the defense covers that it won't work no matter how great it may be. Vick is a good athlete but not a good QB and with the talent around him they should at the least have back to back winning seasons don't you think.

No i don't Different OC, head coaches players and so one. No its not all VICK'S fault. Once again the TE is the only one who does not drop the ball all the time and he seems togo to the PRO bowl every year. Why? Also this QB can't be a good athlete crap will stop! The NFL is changing. No more 7 step drop and 6 seconds to throw the ball. So many people said my cousin would not be good in college well he won a National Champion ship. Then he was told he would not do well in the pro's Well he has. I can tell you this for sure he does not want to run but he also wants to win. Not ever team builds a GREAT OL and gets receivers.

No i don't Different OC, head coaches players and so one. No its not all VICK'S fault. Once again the TE is the only one who does not drop the ball all the time and he seems togo to the PRO bowl every year. Why? Also this QB can't be a good athlete crap will stop! The NFL is changing. No more 7 step drop and 6 seconds to throw the ball. So many people said my cousin would not be good in college well he won a National Champion ship. Then he was told he would not do well in the pro's Well he has. I can tell you this for sure he does not want to run but he also wants to win. Not ever team builds a GREAT OL and gets receivers.

When you have time to throw the TE is the easiest throw to make as you don't need to lead the tight end nearly as much as you must with a receiver. Also when Vick does scramble and give himself time the tight end is the most likely open receiver and is also the most likely to be in the correct position of the field during a QB scramble. I've watched Vick more than enough and he always and I mean always overthrows his receivers. This means he throws the ball too high. Now most high throws can be caught by the receivers but most receivers have a QB who at least has some touch. Vick throws a hard and fast line drive and when its high enough that a receiver must jump up for it that type of ball is very hard to catch and bring down even for the best receivers. Some of the drop passes are the fault of the receivers but I've seen no additional drops beyond the norm each and every NFL team will have. So with all that said from what I've seen of Vick most of the dropped passes are the fault of the QB and him alone. Its his job to put the ball in the numbers and again when he throws a high, hard and fast line drive 20 yards down the field and expects his receivers to catch that ball with their fingertips I'd say he isn't doing his job as a QB. Most of Vick's interceptions occur from a tipped ball caused by the receivers fingers and its picked off by the defensive player behind the receiver.

Now I'm only talking about throws which Vick had time to make so of course I wouldn't pick on Vick as a QB if he never has time to throw but the fact is he has the best running attack in the NFL and he has more than enough time in the course of the game to win it. The Falcons have above average offensive protection so I don't want to hear that excuse. If you wanna see horrid offensive protection just look at the Buccaneers offensive line because that is bad. Now with that said I believe the Bucs OL will be much more improved and will be average if not above average but again that is this coming year not last year.

Longhorn,

Have you looked at Detroit's offensive line EVER, it never gets any better, even if they try, thats why I said ever .....

Vick has been in Atlanta for 6 years now, you would think he wouldhave it figured out by now.

Jimbo

Canseco.....Yep he is a trustworthy guy I thoroughly believe. :eek:

He was more truthful than ALL those players INCLUDING Curt Schilling. One "didnt want to talk about the past", another WAVED his finger the 3rd stooge pretended he didn't understand english.....Then there was the HEAD stooge, Bud "the Dud" Selig....

He was more truthful than ALL those players INCLUDING Curt Schilling. One "didnt want to talk about the past", another WAVED his finger the 3rd stooge pretended he didn't understand english.....Then there was the HEAD stooge, Bud "the Dud" Selig....

Do you think Conseco would have done this book if he had still been playing ?
Hell NO.
He ratted everyone out because he was done playing, it never bothered him when he was playing to cheat , but suddenly he's a Saint....
I call BS, he's alowlife that cannot get what he wants now, so he decided to stir things up and cause problems for the current generation.
Just think what Conseco would be saying if someone else had written this book and induted him, the shoe would be on the other foot, and Conseco would be dening all of it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone the steroids, but it has gotten rediculouis.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts