Michael Vick could be in trouble

I love M Vick, as I am a student at VT. But being a student I know a ton of people that smoke. It's not a big deal. It's just weed.

Sorry about the school colors. You dont wear that orange and maroon together do you? Yikes. ;)

What is a hokie?
Contrary to what you may hear on CNN, ESPN, or the Ricki Lake Show, a Hokie is not a castrated turkey. The fact is that the word Hokie has nothing to do with a turkey at all. The word Hokie was made up by O.M. Stull (Class of 1896) for a spirit rally. A contest was held and Stull won a $5 prize for the cheer now known as Old Hokie. Stull admits that he made up the word just to attract attention. The word has no hidden or symbolic meaning. However the word stuck and has been a part of Virginia Tech tradition ever since.

I do agree, weed is so vilanized that its just plain wrong. Like anything it can be abused but we gotta legalize it so at least we can tax and control it and remove more of the criminal element. Going to jail for smoking weed. Give me a break.

I love M Vick, as I am a student at VT. But being a student I know a ton of people that smoke. It's not a big deal. It's just weed.

It is a big deal when you flip off fans, use Ron Mexico, Have your picture on Myspace smoking a blunt, and to cap it off show extremely poor judgment in trying to bring a fake 20oz. water bottle on a plane why everyone and their brother knows you can not bring liquid on a plane anymore.

When a company gives you a $130,000,000 contact to be the face of their franchise maybe he could put the chronic down till he is done playing? With great wealth comes great responsibility.
...And he is not even a good qb.

It is a big deal when you flip off fans, use Ron Mexico, Have your picture on Myspace smoking a blunt, and to cap it off show extremely poor judgment in trying to bring a fake 20oz. water bottle on a plane why everyone and their brother knows you can not bring liquid on a plane anymore.

When a company gives you a $130,000,000 contact to be the face of their franchise maybe he could put the chronic down till he is done playing? With great wealth comes great responsibility.

:up

Vick just can't act responsibly, he is one of the highest paid football players in the league but still acts like a 16 year old.

He is the face of the Falcons and a role model to young kids and should act like an adult.

Look at the family too. Marcus is beyond a loser. Kicking players, stealing, doing drugs, resisting arrest, driving under influence, etc..

I never thought any Vick was a good QB, if it wasn't for there excellent running abilities they would be a bunch of losers probably in jail or causing trouble on the streets.

JUST WEED? :confused:

Excuse me, but Michael Vick is a professional "quarterback". Marijuana affects your memory, reflexes, and respiratory system, potentially causing long term damage in all of these areas. Long term marijuana use can literally make you a dumber and slower person with a weak respiratory system.

Maybe if Vick wasn't a pothead he could have learned the West Coast offense, maybe he wouldn't throw so many interceptions and maybe he would have lived up to his expectations by now.

But you're right, it's just weed. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, but Michael Vick is a professional "quarterback". Marijuana affects your memory, reflexes, and respiratory system, potentially causing long term damage in all of these areas. Long term marijuana use can literally make you a dumber and slower person with a weak respiratory system.

Maybe if Vick wasn't a pothead he could have learned the West Coast offense, maybe he wouldn't throw so many interceptions and maybe he would have lived up to his expectations by now.

It does those things but we dont know the extent of his use. It is off season and who are we to judge if he has a beer too. Now if he is like Ricky Williams then it could be why he dont get the offense? But then, what are we to say. He got a big money contract and had an NFL record for QB running. Hard to judge what is real success anymore. May not be to our standards but then, we give NFL and the players the money so they can do whatever they want and dont get held accountable. He will get away with this. I dont agree weed should be illegal but he did technically break the law.

Madtowns knows what a BLUNT IS!!:eek: :D :D :up

It goes along with his lack of judgement. Probably part of what got him that little STD he has.

There is nothing newsworthy here. I feel he is part of the 99% of bad athletes that give the 1% of good athletes a bad name. Hockey and Golf seem to be the only sports not currently ruled by gangsters, murders, rapist, and thugs.

Sources: Vick will be exonerated for Miami incident

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2738494

I know that this article is not as fun to read as the first. but here it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts