Michael Vick could be in trouble

Ok, so maybe he get's exonerated, but what the hell was in the secret compartment in his water bottle? I seriously doubt he used it to conceal his favorite bible scripture. My guess is that there probably was not enough "substance" to convict him of anything, I don't know what Florida law is, but i believe a lot of states have laws that say you have to be in posession of a certain "amount" of controlled substance in order to get a conviction.

Between Vick and now Schaub, anybody think Bobby Petrino is regretting coming to Atlanta?

^
...so.....guilty until proven innocent?..... and then still guilty? :rolleyes:

Ok, so what do you suppose that "Mr. Mexico" needed a hidden compartment in his water bottle for? I have had a lot of water bottles in my life and I have never had a need for a hidden compartment ina any of them.

Of course he used it for something illegal, if you think otherwise, you are quite naive. I guess in your eyes, OJ is also innocent. !sadroll

According to some blogs it is likely not a "hidden compartment" but the bowl of a homemade bottle bong; they illustrated how one is made. That being said, if police don't want to pursue it; we should drop it; even though I think he got lucky.

According to some blogs it is likely not a "hidden compartment" but the bowl of a homemade bottle bong; they illustrated how one is made. That being said, if police don't want to pursue it; we should drop it; even though I think he got lucky.

i agree, he got real lucky. I would like to know what was in the bottle re: residue or particulate. I smell a cover up of some type. Maybe his attorney threatened to sue everyone till they say uncle...dunno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts