Minneapolis Locals

fredbenz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 29, 2006
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Just moved to MN, st cloud area. Have only 119 orbital location. Not getting my local channels. Dish CSR who i could barely understand says theyre on the 110 orbital. Just wondering if someone can confirm that for me? If i have to repoint my dish to watch the divison championships, So be it! thanks.

welcome :wave to Minnesota :)

yes Mpls locals are on 110 orbital slot (channels 8570-8583 for old receivers and 2,4,5,9,11,17,22,23,29,45 for receivers that can map them down)

Thank You very much guys! I spose im lucky if you say so but i think id of been luckier if they were on the 119 like my locals in alaska and in los angeles. Guess its time to dish it up... unless theyre in hd... thatd be cool. i have a dvr 942. Thanks everyone!
fletch

Thank You very much guys! I spose im lucky if you say so but i think id of been luckier if they were on the 119 like my locals in alaska and in los angeles. Guess its time to dish it up... unless theyre in hd... thatd be cool. i have a dvr 942. Thanks everyone!
fletch

the big 4 (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) are in HD on 129 satellite but you need a receiver upgrade. The 942 won't get them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)