Missed 1/2/06 Episode of "Arrested Development", Did Anyone Tape It

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele-TV

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Missed 1/2/06 Episode of "Arrested Development", Did Anyone Tape It?

Did any of you guys take the 1/2/06 episode of AD? If so, would you be so kind to make me a copy (I'll take care of you). It would mean the WORLD to ME!. This is driving me crazy.
Thanks,
Matthew

Last edited:
I probably have it, but I will need to check and I can't until Monday when I get back home. I have a SP on my TiVo and haven't watched it. Do you know the episode name?

Thanks for the reply bud. THe ep. title is ' S.O.B.'s ' (even thoughon the FOX site they have listed as 2005. Go figure! :rolleyes: Can't wait to hear back from you.

Matthew

You can't wait for reruns? I'm sure the DVD's aren't far away, it's almost time to convince FOX not to cancel them again and DVD sales always help that cause...

Purogamer said:
You can't wait for reruns? I'm sure the DVD's aren't far away, it's almost time to convince FOX not to cancel them again and DVD sales always help that cause...

No, I can't wait for re-runs. :) The show is like crack to me. :D Plus I buy the DVD's anyways.

Matthew

Well then why on earth did you not record it?

Over-rated show anyways. I watched a marathon of it once (FX i think), and it was good but I haven't watched it in the year since...

Purogamer said:
Well then why on earth did you not record it?

Over-rated show anyways. I watched a marathon of it once (FX i think), and it was good but I haven't watched it in the year since...

I posted over at AVS that I "inadvertently" cancelled it, because if I rember correctly, BELIEVE! it was listed as a repeat originally (not sure description in guide was changed eventually).

I'm assuming the marathon you watched started w/ the first season (pilot)? I'm just asking cuz maybe you couldn't get into the show. because you didn't (really) understand the continuing jokes. :)

Just wanted to say (again) thank-you herdfan. And to everyone who took the time to look at my thread. : )

Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)