Missing Channel on 4DTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

machito6

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 16, 2006
Isla Del Encanto
I was wondering what happen to this channels there no signal on my 4dtv , all other are working with good signal quality

G/0 Ch. 125 SHONX W
126 SHOFM W
127 SHOWO W

C/3 Ch . 125 SHONX E
126 SHOFM E
127 SHOWO E

G/1 CH 100 TO 143 all with out signal
160 ENCORE E
167 WEST E
168 WEST W
169 LOVE E
170 LOVE W
171 MYST E
172 MYST W
173 ACTION E
174 ACTION W
175 DRAMA W
176 DRAMA W
Also on G/1 THE EPG doesn't always up date during the night , To any one of you got similar problem with all of this channels ???:confused:

I was wondering what happen to this channels there no signal on my 4dtv , all other are working with good signal quality

G/0 Ch. 125 SHONX W
126 SHOFM W
127 SHOWO W

C/3 Ch . 125 SHONX E
126 SHOFM E
127 SHOWO E

The above channels have a different symbol rate which is also not receivable on a DSR-920, otherwise, your dish has to be precise and tuned perfectly to get a lock on these channels. I usually have to wait about 5 seconds before the picture comes thru.

160 ENCORE E
167 WEST E
168 WEST W
169 LOVE E
170 LOVE W
171 MYST E
172 MYST W
173 ACTION E
174 ACTION W
175 DRAMA W
176 DRAMA W

I am getting these channels fine here.

Also on G/1 THE EPG doesn't always up date during the night , To any one of you got similar problem with all of this channels ???:confused:

I have problems with the guide sometimes too...but if your TDT count is at 1920--meaning memory is full and you would have to do a master reset on your receiver. Forgive me, I do not remember how to get to the screen that has your TDT count.

G/0 Ch. 125 SHONX W
126 SHOFM W
127 SHOWO W

C/3 Ch . 125 SHONX E
126 SHOFM E
127 SHOWO E

The above channels have a different symbol rate which is also not receivable on a DSR-920, otherwise, your dish has to be precise and tuned perfectly to get a lock on these channels. I usually have to wait about 5 seconds before the picture comes thru.

160 ENCORE E
167 WEST E
168 WEST W
169 LOVE E
170 LOVE W
171 MYST E
172 MYST W
173 ACTION E
174 ACTION W
175 DRAMA W
176 DRAMA W

I am getting these channels fine here.

I have problems with the guide sometimes too...but if your TDT count is at 1920--meaning memory is full and you would have to do a master reset on your receiver. Forgive me, I do not remember how to get to the screen that has your TDT count.

I just finish doing a search on some fo this channels and i dont like what i found . Most of the channels from the Encore were move to Sat X4 K-Ban i only have C-Band .

No they were not.

The channels your are inquiring about are still there and not moving. Both NPS and SRL offers packages for all the movies channels on C-Band. Recheck your receiver, you may just need to get a rehit, call NPS or SRL whoever your programming is thru and ask them to rehit your receiver.

They are working fine here, and I was just at my buddys house and the kids had a movie on Encore on Galaxy-15, I sub to all movie channels only and they are all on C-band, the channels on Ku-band are from the HITS line up and are sold by SRL.

They are working fine here, and I was just at my buddys house and the kids had a movie on Encore on Galaxy-15, I sub to all movie channels only and they are all on C-band, the channels on Ku-band are from the HITS line up and are sold by SRL.

Well i got my information from the Orbit Magazine from the update section The latest changes affecting c-band , 4dtv and dish network system.

Everything that "jself1982" told you is correct. I subscribe to and get all of those channels except the ones that are using the symbol rate that my 920 can't handle. Galaxy 15, also known as G1 in the 920 satellite list, is sometimes tricky to get for some reason. I once had trouble getting it strongly though I could get other satellites strongly, but finally got it worked out. If you get a good signal quality on channel 3 you will get the guide downloaded reliably. Maybe you are just a touch out of alignment? Good luck.

Machito,

I had the same trouble, using a DSR920. NPS told me that Showtime changed their software and that you could no longer get those channels unless you had a DSR922.

junq

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)