missing channels since 405 update on a 622

shorrock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 20, 2007
Hi all. Tech support wasn't real clear on what was wrong, so I thought I would check here. Two weeks ago, we received our fox channel (29) without a problem. upper 80's in the signal strength. We left for a week and when we came back, we could not receive the channel. I figured that the antenna may need to be checked.

Checked it today, and it is fine. all other channels are coming in well (still get drop on some of the channels that are too strong) but cannot get back the Fox channel.

I noticed that we were upgraded from L403-L405 while we were gone.

Anyone have any guesses?

Thanks,

tom

Hi all. Tech support wasn't real clear on what was wrong, so I thought I would check here. Two weeks ago, we received our fox channel (29) without a problem. upper 80's in the signal strength. We left for a week and when we came back, we could not receive the channel. I figured that the antenna may need to be checked.

Checked it today, and it is fine. all other channels are coming in well (still get drop on some of the channels that are too strong) but cannot get back the Fox channel.

I noticed that we were upgraded from L403-L405 while we were gone.

Anyone have any guesses?

Thanks,

tom

Sorry,

West palm beach fl.

These are OTA channels.

Have you verified that the station is actually broadcasting. Sometimes digitals go down and they don't have spare parts to fix it on the spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)