Missing Channels

xtcdj

Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
Hey guys I have a subscription card and a 3800 receiver. I got a dish500 119 110 signals and a 61.5 hooked up with a SW21-X switch and SW21.

here is my problem. I cannot catch (channels not listed) from 400-500... These are the fox sports etc. NESN etc. I have no idea why.. Can anyone help me or explain me why they arent listed. I am paying for the American top 120

thanks

Welcome to the site

Only the fox sport network in your market is visable to you unless you buy the sports pack.

Doenst these channels are included in the america top120. for example 434 NESN is listed in the package on dishnetwork.com

Nope, you only get the channel in your market

On the website there's a footnote for the #1 next to the sports category

1 Geographical restrictions apply

Buy the Multisport Package for $5.99

But a WARNING on that, you still wont get any pro sports or college sports already in a sports package, to get those you must purchase the respective pro sports packages seperately.

nothing else besides what I've said. The only other thing you could do is "move" and say you live somewhere that is part of the NESN market, like boston for example.

so even If I pay the multi sport package I wont catch NESN channel when the boston bruins are playin'? If that is the case... damn..

It always helps to know what market one is in when requesting information. You should see channels from 445 to 500. As to the Bruins, if you do not live in the Bruins territory, you would have to subscribe to the NHL Center Ice package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)