Missing Satellite data - Sky Muster Australia

Discussion in 'DishPointer.COM Official Support Forum' started by Wahroonga Farm, May 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wahroonga Farm

Wahroonga Farm Topic Starter Member

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to add Sky Muster at 140.2E to DishPointer.

Sky Muster is a major internet only satellite (Viasat is the systems provider) that will service up to 400,000 residences in Australia.

2. Wahroonga Farm

Wahroonga Farm Topic Starter Member

Seems DishPointer don't read here or respond to direct communication? :(

3. mcasdorph

mcasdorph SatelliteGuys Family

I've sent an email, no reply, sent a Facebook message, they never looked at it, I'm having a problem with DeInstalling the license, it appears that either someone is neglecting their duties to support the app, or "laying in a ditch" like someone else stated (lol), I am unable to move it from my old phone to my new phone, I'm thinking of seeing if I can browse the apps files and find a way to remove that restriction because this is truly BS, If your not going to support it any longer, tell people and better yet, update the code and remove the requirement since you dont care about it anymore, I may report it to google because they are still getting paid for purchases but not supporting it.

EDIT: Apparently they still pay their server/Website bills because the site has never expired yet.

Separate names with a comma.

More...