Misspelling in forum name

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and the word "recivers" in the description of the DISH DVR/PVR forum.

Corrected. Thanks Dilberts! :D

While we're fixing things, the description of the Sky Angel forum has the word Christian spelled wrong.

I've opened up a can of worms here.... Then again, poor spelling or grammar is unexcusable if something, i.e. a website, is to appear "professional".

AMSAT header:

AMSAT Members built launch and use their own satellite which they use to communication with other AMSAT members around the world!

"built" should be "build"

I'd really run up my post count if I noted all of the instances I see of improper capitalization......

I could double my post count by simply noting every time I see "loose" instead of "lose."

Don't worry 'boston area dtv', it's a given that the general public makes (frequent) spelling and grammar errors. My point again is, when a website has mistakes like this, it looks bad for the site.

Admittedly I'm biased against poor "English" skills. I took various "English" classes throughout most of my 12 years of regular education plus classes in college. On the regular education side, I'm positive that students MUST take some number of years of classes in different subjects, i.e. "X" years of math, "Y" years of social studies, etc, etc.

hall said:
AMSAT header:

AMSAT Members built launch and use their own satellite which they use to communication with other AMSAT members around the world!

"built" should be "build"
fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)