Mitsubishie W65813 Flashing Green Light?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafyaz

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 11, 2004
:confused: Have an 8 month old Mits Diamond series. I cant power it on. There is a flashing green light. I tried the reset button and still nothing.
Has anyone had this problem with the same or similar model?
Thank You

Welcome Rafyaz to Satelliteguys. Are you using your remote or trying to turn it on from the front panel?

Thank you for the welcome :)
I had tried both, remote and front panel. I read somewhere months ago this was a known problem with this model TV but can't remember what the cause or solution was. I will be putting in a service call today and will post back the results.
Thanks for your reply.

Mits. WS 65813

I have the same model have you tried resetting the TV. To do this you must go to the front of the TV, next to the power button you should see a small hole, insert a ink pin and that should reset it. I have never had my mits give me a problem as of yet. Let me know how things work out. :cool:

Sorry I took so long to respond. Yes I tried doing the reset and that didnt work. I had a Tech come in an he had to replace the PC board on the TV.
Now the set is working fine. There is also an update to the firmware to correct the problem where the TV shuts of by itself, then after a few minutes turns back on. Good luck with your set. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts