MLB Extra Innings Channel 720

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
I have 3 TVs. On 2 of them, I can move the blue box to get audio on Channel 720. The one in the bar room ,which we use the most, does not show the blue outline around any of the boxes and thus I can not move to select which audio to listen to. It was working great last night until it when it went to only 2 games. I have reset the receiver, pulled out the power cord and the HDMI cable. Nothing will fix the problem. Ant suggestions ?

This has been going on for as long as I can remember but seems to have gotten a little better with recent updates. Changing channels usually does the trick, but reset will definitely do it. Pain in the neck.

Just an update. I was assured by a DTV rep that the new mini they would send me would fix the problem. New receiver arrived yesterday and was installed. Still not able to move audio from box to box. Pretty disappointed, as the wife and I like different teams and now are stuck listening to whatever game is on the upper left hand corner.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)