MLB Extra Innings Markdown?

dfecarter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2006
Connecticut
I am a Dish Network customer and was wondering if maybe D would be offering a reduced (say half price - probably dreaming) price for the MLB EI subscription, now that we're half way into the season? Directv used to do this...
Thanks! Anyone know... haven't bothered to call a CSR, I try to avoid that painful process.

Give it a week or so till after the All Star Break and it goes down. I don't think it hits 1/2 price but goes down near a hundred bucks or so.

Sam

pdxsam said:
Give it a week or so till after the All Star Break and it goes down. I don't think it hits 1/2 price but goes down near a hundred bucks or so.

Sam
Really ??? I hope you are correct, I might consider that.
I kept looking at what $ 170 and said it's not worth it, maybe a 100 would be a decient deal for me.
I watch BB but not nearly as much as NFL and Hockey.
Is the MLB EI a auto activating package like the NFL, meaning will I automatically be signed up for next year ??? I hope not...

Would I need to upgrade to the MPEG4 stuff in order to get the games in the 90's ?

Jimbo

Some sports do it---hockey for one. But I had not noticed MLB doing it. I hope that they do.

MLB EI is an auto-renew package (for a reduced rate - something like $149 this year). But can always cancel before the season starts.

MLB EI Free Preview July 13 - 17. Half-season package $129.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)