MLB Managers out of a Job?

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Girardi (Marlins), Alou (Giants), Baker (Cubs), Gibbons (Toronto) are all rumored to be w/o a job or be shown the door. The one person I will question is Girardi as he did a great job with a triple A team. Rumor has it that he does not get along with owner or GM.

Sean Mota said:
Girardi (Marlins), Alou (Giants), Baker (Cubs), Gibbons (Toronto) are all rumored to be w/o a job or be shown the door. The one person I will question is Girardi as he did a great job with a triple A team. Rumor has it that he does not get along with owner or GM.

AND the scouts AND the non-latin ball palyers.....ACCORDING to "team officials under the condtion of anonimity" ...take THAT for what it's worth. Freddie Gonzales, one of the Braves coaches is the supposed front runner....

Rumor has it that he does not get along with owner or GM.
name someone who likes that back stabbing loser Loria who already screwed up one team and maybe another (well, except for clueless Bud)

True... BTW, Baker just got the ax on Chicago.... Add to that list Robinson who won't be returning to the Nationals.

Iceberg said:
name someone who likes that back stabbing loser Loria who already screwed up one team and maybe another (well, except for clueless Bud)

I wish he would sell to the local group(about 6 was the Miami Group with the majority being the HEAT Owner) that wanted to but the team....but, I knew that scumbag wouldn't.

stone phillips420 said:
frank robinson of nationals stepped down yesterday ceremony before the game.
sean you beat me to this:)

It was annoiunce publicly that he would not be back before that. the team even sent emails to members of the nats fan club.

salsadancer7 said:
I wish he would sell to the local group(about 6 was the Miami Group with the majority being the HEAT Owner) that wanted to but the team....but, I knew that scumbag wouldn't.

after what that F***job did to Montreal he shouldn't be allowed to own any team

stone phillips420 said:
is melvin still in seattle?
i think mazzoni wont be in balt that long

Do you mean Sam perlozo (the manager) or Leo mazzone the pitching coach?

Geronimo said:
Do you mean Sam perlozo (the manager) or Leo mazzone the pitching coach?
im mistaken i thought mazzone was manager, guess i dont follow the O's that much:)
thanks Geronimo no seriously

its previously noted i dont follow mariners much either

Why would he leave one pitching coach job to take another for a losing team?

Last edited:
I was at the marlins game on sunday and at the end all the players hugged Giradi. Its the owner, he is just like the owner in the movie major league. Harvey

Buck Showalter is supposed to have a meeting with the GM and owner of the Rangers regarding his job tomorrow.

Hopefully we find a replacement as well. Rumor has it he pissed off a lot of the teammates this year.

harveystern said:
I was at the marlins game on sunday and at the end all the players hugged Giradi. Its the owner, he is just like the owner in the movie major league. Harvey

Well, let's just hope for the Marlins sake(don't know if you are a Marlins fan....I am), they STICK to their pick as manager this time....I mean this is NO WAY to treat the more than likely Manager of the Year in the National League.

Sounds like the marlins want an ass kisser for manager. This might sound wierd, but i think Girardi looks alot like and acts alot like Billy Martin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts