MLB news

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have always liked the Tigers over the years. I guess Sparky Anderson being the coach had alot to do with that since I am a big Reds fan.

I like the Tiger's chances this year. Jim Leyland will not allow this team to rest on last season's accomplishments. The addition of Sheffield solidifies an already potent lineup. The biggest obstacle for this team will be injuries. This is without a doubt the strongest division in baseball. All the teams have strong pitching staffs. KC is not to be overlooked if they find a solution to their bullpen problems. (League leading 31 blown save oppurtunities). This is going to be an interesting season. We have 4 very evenly matched teams and KC on the rise. In the end though, I still believe the Tiger's pitching will give them the edge.

AL East:
Boston

AL West:
The Angels

AL Central:
Tigers

Wild Card:
Yanks or Chi Sox.

NL East:
Phillies

NL Central:
Cards

NL West:
Dodgers

Wild Card:
Mets or yes I'm saying it, Pirates. They probably wont get the wild card but will contend, maybe 2nd or 3rd in division.

Wild Card:
Mets or yes I'm saying it, Pirates. They probably wont get the wild card but will contend, maybe 2nd or 3rd in division.

What dream world are you living in? :D They will finish 4th at best and that is stretching it.

What dream world are you living in? :D They will finish 4th at best and that is stretching it.

Houston has no pitching without Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens, The Cubs almost always chokes with Wood and Prior getting hurt, So I figure it will be between the Reds, Brewers and Pirates.

The pirates have the best 3,4 and 5 hitters between the three. so they have a chance.

Houston has no pitching without Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens, The Cubs almost always chokes with Wood and Prior getting hurt, So I figure it will be between the Reds, Brewers and Pirates.

The pirates have the best 3,4 and 5 hitters between the three. so they have a chance.

Out of those three, I'll take the Reds

Jimbo

I like the Tiger's chances this year. Jim Leyland will not allow this team to rest on last season's accomplishments. The addition of Sheffield solidifies an already potent lineup. The biggest obstacle for this team will be injuries. This is without a doubt the strongest division in baseball. All the teams have strong pitching staffs. KC is not to be overlooked if they find a solution to their bullpen problems. (League leading 31 blown save oppurtunities). This is going to be an interesting season. We have 4 very evenly matched teams and KC on the rise. In the end though, I still believe the Tiger's pitching will give them the edge.

Hope its a fun year I just bought a 27 game package...:)

BTW whoever it was that said the Indians will be a surprise, No they won't. I won't be shocked if they win the Central, I also think with Radke gone, and Liriano done in MIN, they are going to have a tough year.

If Houston has no pitching, can they send Roy Oswalt up to the Tigers to finish his career ?

Jimbo

Hope its a fun year I just bought a 27 game package...:)

BTW whoever it was that said the Indians will be a surprise, No they won't. I won't be shocked if they win the Central, I also think with Radke gone, and Liriano done in MIN, they are going to have a tough year.

DetFan, I agree with you about Cleveland. Didn't they win 94 games 2 seasons ago, taking the Sox into the last week of the season. Definitely a team to be reckoned with.

If Detroit comes back and shows that they were for real, I can see the AL Central being between the Tigers and Indians. If all works out it should make for a good year.

If Houston has no pitching, can they send Roy Oswalt up to the Tigers to finish his career ?

Jimbo

Nope...he needs to come to the Mets so we can have some pitching! Glavine can't do it all, and no telling how long Hernandez will hold himself together. I sure hope one or two of our longshot rookie pitchers decideds to have a breakout season!

Nope...he needs to come to the Mets so we can have some pitching! Glavine can't do it all, and no telling how long Hernandez will hold himself together. I sure hope one or two of our longshot rookie pitchers decideds to have a breakout season!

Or how long before Martinez gets hurt again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)