MLB Packages

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sweetbronxyankee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
I Got a dumb question but here it goes is there anyway to get a package for a single team season or do you gotta buy the whole mlb package? the only reason I am asking this because even though I love baseball, I really only watch one team I don't have time to watch alot of games.:D

I Got a dumb question but here it goes is there anyway to get a package for a single team season or do you gotta buy the whole mlb package? the only reason I am asking this because even though I love baseball, I really only watch one team I don't have time to watch alot of games.:D

If it happens to be your local team, try the sports package, thats how I see all the Tigers games without having to buy the E.I. package, although, I only get the games in my designated area, no one elses.

It's $ 12 p/m

If it's not your local team, then , no , go with the MLB E.I. package.

Jimbo

If it happens to be your local team, try the sports package, thats how I see all the Tigers games without having to buy the E.I. package, although, I only get the games in my designated area, no one elses.

It's $ 12 p/m

If it's not your local team, then , no , go with the MLB E.I. package.

Jimbo

Well I guess I will order the sports package and see what happens thanks:)

if its his local team, shouldn't he be receiving his regional sports net without the sports pak?

Some places have it available to get an extra team or two by getting the Sports Pack over the default one without it. I am not sure where or why they do this, but it does happen somewhere.

I wish you could get a single team.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts