tpayne105

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2006
Dallas, TX
Hey is there a difference between a listing of:

MLB Superfan HD and
MLB Superfan

Both are showing up in my Recent activity?

I am a auto renewal for MLB EI

Thanks

Hey is there a difference between a listing of:

MLB Superfan HD and
MLB Superfan

Both are showing up in my Recent activity?

I am a auto renewal for MLB EI

Thanks

I have auto renewal too. Only MLB Extra Innings shows. I guess we have to manually subscribe to the Superfan package.

Tpayne, did you sign up for Superfan? I had both, since I signed up for Superfan. I cancelled Superfan since I am a auto-renewal MLBEI customer, now I just have Superfan HD with no charge listed in my activity since last bill list. I think that since you had MLBEI last season and probably have the HD package, they are giving you the HD games for free. That is my take on it. If you want the interactive stuff, you will need to keep Superfan, otherwise you can cancel Superfan and the Superfan HD will still be listed in your programming list. I did the same thing on my parent's account and Superfan HD stayed listed on their programming list as well. My parents and I have no use for the interactive and game mix channels, since interactive receivers are 0 in my place and 1 in my parent's house.

tpayne I am showing the same thing in my programming as well. I wouldn't worry about it unless we have problems getting SuperFan after the season starts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)