Moment of Truth

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Did anyone watch or DVR Moment of Truth last night on Fox? I watched it late last night and wow... I guess these folks know what they are getting into. It was funny watching that first guy's hot little wife squirm on the questions. He was sucking up to her when he lost though and didn't look like she was impressed!

I saw the show and it is pretty interesting to watch because nobody has ever done a show like this before. One has to wonder if the lie detector is 100% reliable. What I do not understand is if they come onto the show and give their answers to the lie detector before doing the show then what makes them think that they can get away with lying if they know that the lie detector is going to catch them lying? Do they not reveal what the lie detector detected to the person taking the test? I wonder how many divorced this show is going to cause.

I saw the show and it is pretty interesting to watch because nobody has ever done a show like this before. One has to wonder if the lie detector is 100% reliable. What I do not understand is if they come onto the show and give their answers to the lie detector before doing the show then what makes them think that they can get away with lying if they know that the lie detector is going to catch them lying? Do they not reveal what the lie detector detected to the person taking the test? I wonder how many divorced this show is going to cause.

They said they asked the first guy 50 questions but will only use 21. They do not reveal the answers of the test to the contestant. So basically if he/she knows the answered wrong they have the opportunity to give the correct answer during the show. If not.....see ya!

This show is a must DVR show. The constant 4-5 second pause of just silence while they watching them squirm had me hitting the FF button.

I saw the show and it is pretty interesting to watch because nobody has ever done a show like this before.

Well, it originally was a Columbian TV game show, which wiki reports had to be pulled from the air when a woman was asked if she'd ever hired someone to kill her husband, and answered yes to it. ;)

British started their own show last year as well, so technically is has been done before, just not here.

They have to be careful with what they ask on there. I can see some people getting into some big trouble with some of the questions that can be asked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts