Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
200410elvira.jpg

Monsterama Mini-Marathon Hosted by Elvira Mistress of the Dark
Monsters HD brings you 4 hours of its original series examining the world of creature feature fandom — from toys and props to the men who made the monsters. Did we mention that it's hosted by the Mistress of the Dark herself — Elvira

Sean do know the repeat schedule for this program? I wanted to invite my brother over to see this. He is a huge horror fan.

I do not know if they will but they might. I sure will post since I did not see the whole thing with the baseball playoffs yesterday.

Sean Mota said:
I do not know if they will but they might. I sure will post since I did not see the whole thing with the baseball playoffs yesterday.

I checked the VOOM site and they seem to show that they will only repeat it bits and pieces thru the month. There seems to be no full showing of the entire 4 hour marathon like they had Saturday night. I wish they would do it all again.

I have made a request for the entire show to be repeated. They said that they will look into it. I will let you know if I hear something.

Sean Mota said:
I have made a request for the entire show to be repeated. They said that they will look into it. I will let you know if I hear something.

That would be great. I would have a VOOM Monsters party if they did.

Get in gear to have your Monster Party:

MONSTERAMA MINI MARATHON HOSTED BY ELVIRA MISTRESS OF THE DARK will repeat on Thursday, October 21 at 6am and 8:45pm.

I assume the times are EDT.

I recorded the entire 5 hour & 15 minute show then divided it up into 3 shows to burn to DVD and the first segment gave me a bad burn, I wasted 3 DVDs on it then decided to try a RAM disc and that one worked, although I will not be able to play it on another DVD player, at least I got a copy of it. This was a great show, I'd like to see more stuff like this on MonstersHD.

DarrellP,

you should record the American Nightmare. Great great documentary as well. I only recorded the last part of this one. I will record the entire show this time. Luckily I have a Hard Disk on my HS2 so I can edit and then burn.

Thanks Sean, I'll keep an eye out for it. I can edit then burn with my E85, it's wonderful. I've been recording all of our local news segments and editing out all of the news on Mt. St. Helens (big deal around here) and burning the segments to DVD so I have a record of these eruptions.

Sean...thanks so much and for VOOM for listening. "Let's do the Monster Mash"

I was dissapointed this morning to see that the whole show was not shown but just a half hour segment of King Kong with Elvira.

I have the entire show recorded to 3 DVD's, if anyone's interested, PM me. The first show I had trouble with burning to a DVD-R and had to put it on a DVD-RAM disk. I have to try recording it back to the hard drive and see if it will burn back to a DVD-R.

Nominal fee if anyone's interested.

I was just contacted about this. Stay put I will post if I hear something. Darrell I will contact you if for some reason we can't get it back. I have an HS2 that plays DVD-Rams so I do not know if it is possible for you to put it in DVD-Ram instead. I will let you know though and thanks for the offering.

COOL! I wanted to record the first 2 hours again just in case my other segment barfs that I put on the DVD-RAM, now I'll have a good copy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)