Monsters-HD: Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation 11:30am & 7pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
B0000CEB6Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Summary: Cannibal transvestite Leatherface wreaks havoc once more in this third, postmodern-edged sequel, penned by director Kim Henkel (who co-scripted the original cult classic). Here, his quarry are plucky small-town teens begarbed for their high school prom. Notable for its early work from Texas natives Renee Zellweger and Matthew McConaughey, who went on to Hollywood fame--and, according to rumor, tried to have this effort vaulted.

******You can catch all 4 movies on Monsters HD today******

Ditto Sean, I was out of town last night so I set a recording and on playback it was messed up so I set another one for 11:30 Sat night and I watched the opening of the movie and it was messed up as well, must be a bad master.

Same here. Thought it was just me until I went to someone else's house and heard the same thing. The last time this movie was on, I didn't have this problem.

Not that it matters, this is not a good movie.... not at all. Granted I still would have watched it had my voom worked at all this weekend.

I am glad they added another movie to the library though. There are so many small indie horror films out there that they could show. I wonder how hard it is to confert them to hd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)