MonstersHD Fans?

My daughter (almost 9) LOVES monster movies. We looked at the MonstersHD web site this past weekend and we all decided it look cool. So, upgrade here we come :)

You will indeed be frightened by MonstersHD...

iafirebuff said:
Well, in a few weeks my upgrade will be installed, and I will be watching MonstersHD! Any Monsters fans out there?
I have been a big fan of the MonstersHD channel for more than two years, and a fan of DishHD for more than a year...until recently. I must openly state the current iteration of MonstersHD on DishHD is not for the faint of heart:

- You will be frightened by the lack of picture depth and imagery.
- You will be horrified by the soft picture and out of focus background images.
- You will be terrorized by macroblocking and pixilation during action frames and those involving rapid lighting changes (lightning, explosions, strobe, etc.)

Be afraid,,,be very afraid! Bubba Ho-Tep recorded this spring does not look like Bubba Ho-Tep recorded recently; it's like comparing Young Elvis to Old Fat Elvis.:eek:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I just have to speak the truth. On a positive note, DishHD is still the best overall package out there when you consider overall quantity and price (go figure!). They provide the most bang for the buck and the ViP622 is an awesome receiver. However, IMO the DishHD experience is on a downward spiral and needs to be fixed ASAP!

Contact ceo@echostar.com and demand the return of DishHD on Dish Network.

iafirebuff said:
I am not that interested in the HD part, just the channel. I have had an HDTV for several years, and never watch HD broadcast.

What a waste!

I don't watch much TV, and what I do, is not broadcast in HD. The programs I have seen are awesome! But, I could easily live without it. I do like the HD channel offerings though :)

iafirebuff said:
I have had an HDTV for several years, and never watch HD broadcast.
Wow!
I pretty much stopped watching SD channels since I got HDTV and 39+ HD channels on VOOM... :)

To me the ch's just don't have the wow factor they used to. Maybe my eyes are used to the HD they offer? I have no idea....but I'm not that crazy about the picture anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)