More than 4 HDTVs in one household.

Most homes have TV's in the kitchen? I'm not buying that. Out of the 20-30 people's houses I can think of off the top of my head, only 1 of them has a TV in the kitchen.
Maybe not most. Maybe its just what some of us are used to. We have one in the kitchen. High def Panansonic.

Given the pricing of DPP44's, it might be cheaper to have two Dish1000.2 dishes. But, it depends on your requirements in terms of the appearance of two dishes rather than one.

The other aspect is that you are implying "more than 4 HDTV viewers". If the 5 HDTV's do not have to have 5 different channels at once, then your options are easier, since the ViP622 has both HDMI and component outputs, and the latter can be as long as 200 feet, with 100 feet easily found at places like monoprice.com .

Given the pricing of DPP44's, it might be cheaper to have two Dish1000.2 dishes. But, it depends on your requirements in terms of the appearance of two dishes rather than one.

The other aspect is that you are implying "more than 4 HDTV viewers". If the 5 HDTV's do not have to have 5 different channels at once, then your options are easier, since the ViP622 has both HDMI and component outputs, and the latter can be as long as 200 feet, with 100 feet easily found at places like monoprice.com .
I never really looked at the back of the 622 much. I didn't even realize it had HDMI. That's cool. I'll def use that in my new addition. But yes I want them to be all independent for guests etc.

Thanks.

Wow, I just set ours up for 4, I couldn't imagine having a 5th one. I guess If I had a bigger house I could find some room. Sure would be fun to make my house have even more of that "sportsbar" look then it already does.

We have three HDTVs...two connected to E* 622s, one to a StarChoice HD receiver, and the other is stand-alone for a PS3. It's hard to believe we got our 1st HDTV almost 5 years ago.
Yeah I got my first HD around that time to. It is the huge Mits that was the rage years ago. 73 inch. Now it is def outdated and I paid a truck load for it! Picture is just so-so now compared to new tvs and the inputs are wrong. They were banking on firewire back then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)