Moteck sg-2100 rotor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

George Svoboda

Original poster
Jul 12, 2005
I have a 30" dish,, coolsat 4000pro, I lnb, have had intermittent problem with rotor from day one. The unit would stop receiving commands from remote control.
Turn receiver off back to on unit worked for awhile, now it will not receive commands from remote control. Manual button works, reset button blinks when depressed. I have tried different procedures, with no results. I am positive the unit is defective, the unit is under warranty, what do I have to do to have it replaced? Thanks George Svoboda {irish name}

Hello George, have you tried re-setting the Coolsat 4000? If the motor works with the manual buttons it may not be a motor problem. Sometimes if you get too many channels stored in the stb it will start to do odd things, just an idea

I need some help... I have a sg2100 motor connected to a cw600s with a ivacom quad cp/lp lnb. From the lnb I have one cable connected to c and one to l this goes into the switch which goes to the motor and from to motor to the receiver. So far I can find 61.5, 82,91,110 and 119, after finding each bird I select save position then scan and finds all channel, the big problem is; if I am on a channel for 110 then go to a channel on 119 the motor does not move. I am also using bin 154. MY MOTOR IS 1.2 ANY INFO would be great

Thanks.

congratulations...you just got yourself a one way ticket to Iceberg's world famous often imitated never duplicated BANNED LIST

WE ARE NOT A HACK SITE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)