Motorcycle racing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BORIStheBLADE

Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Right now I have DirecTv and get Speed channel and I'm not happy with how they cut alot of the racing broadcasted. Is there any other channels I can get with other satellite's?

Thanks

Right now I have DirecTv and get Speed channel and I'm not happy with how they cut alot of the racing broadcasted. Is there any other channels I can get with other satellite's?

Thanks

Man, I quit watching speed when they became the nascar channel. I'd rather watch super bikes or even wrc than that. :rolleyes:

The motorcycle racing is done for the year. Speed channel carried MotoGP (American Nicki Hayden won), world superbike & supersport, AMA superbike, supersport, formula extreme & superstock. The shows ran on sundays and tuesdays. OLN (Versus) carried outdoor motocross on the next saturday. Not sure who will carry supercross starting Jan. 2007. I watch it all. I also watch most car racing except nascar.

All I ever find on speed is nascar today, nascar yesterday, nascar last week, ect. I checked today because I was in the mood. The only bikes I've seen recently was on one of the ESPNs I think, motorcross. That's entertainment I can watch. Sportbike racing makes me want to go ride myself. :D

Honestly, I quit watching motorcycle racing pretty much all together back when Scott Russell got on with HD. Man, that was on freaky looking bike he was trying to ride on. :eek: I still have a kawaskaki Shoei X-8 Russell Replica. Sweet helmet. Its the one in this picture:

1142030864354_schwantz_044.jpg

The motorcycle racing is done for the year. Speed channel carried MotoGP (American Nicki Hayden won), world superbike & supersport, AMA superbike, supersport, formula extreme & superstock. The shows ran on sundays and tuesdays. OLN (Versus) carried outdoor motocross on the next saturday. Not sure who will carry supercross starting Jan. 2007. I watch it all. I also watch most car racing except nascar.

Thats why I wish I can pick up a Euro satellite or something. We're not left with many options to watch motorcycle racing.

AmEn bRoTheR

This is a serious problem to all the semi to dedicated fans of racing. Now I respect Nascar, but I dont find it interesting enough to watch as much as they air it. I knew this was going to happen when speed vision got bought and changed to speed channel :mad:

As far as another place to watch motorcycle racing there is an alternative....The Internet. I am going to get more information on this in a hour or so (in a hurry now) but www.motogp.com you can be a member and watch each race in full with excellent telemetery. Check it out if your a hardcore fan + there should be one for AMA too.

-Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)