- Nov 20, 2021
Hi everyone,I'm brand new here, and would appreciate any tips or info on how to connect
a Hopper3 w/Sling to the dish on our motorhome. The Hopper3 is normally
in the bedroom at home, but want to disconnect it to take with us when we're away
We switched from DirectTV last year, and took off the old dish, & bought the following:
- Dish Network 1000.2 Dish 110, 119, 129 Satellites High Definition Dish
- DISH Network 185836 Duo Node For Hopper/Joey
- Satellite Signal Finder,SF-95DR
- Do I need a Dish Network Dish Pro Plus Triplexer in addition or in place of the Duo Node?
- Which cables to from the LNBs to the different inputs on the Duo Node?
- Does only one cable connect from the Duo Node to the Hopper3?
- Can I leave the Signal Finder in place or have to remove it after tuning signal?
Thanks in for your help!