Motorola asks "Smartphone or Flip-phone?" "How about both!"

If the price wasnt what it was (and its cheaper than other foldable/flip) then I would consider this, if nothing else but for the nostalgia.
Seems like Moto is ahead on the folding tech for now.

Reactions: Foxbat
After Google bought Motorola Mobility for their patents and sold the company to the Chinese, I’ll never buy or even consider a Motorola smartphone again. Motorola has been one of the most important companies in terms of communications and I felt a certain amount of pride owning Motorola products. At least Motorola Solutions is still a US company, making top notch products for the industries that need them the most.

At least Motorola Solutions is still a US company, making top notch products for the industries that need them the most.
All of our personal radio handsets at work are Motorola Solutions. Everybody loves them.

Reactions: TheKrell
After Google bought Motorola Mobility for their patents and sold the company to the Chinese, I’ll never buy or even consider a Motorola smartphone again.

My Moto G5 is probably the last I'll ever buy. It even has a replaceable batttery! My Moto E, which I nursed along forever, had a great animated globe bootloader that spun and was interesting. Now it's an idiotic garishly colored and brightly flashing person doing a back flip. What does that have to do with anything? I lobbied my wife and daughter to replace their Nexus 6P's with a G7 or 8 or 9, but alas they think the funny camera island on the back looks like a woman's breast and won't consider it. :confused: Frankly I don't see any resemblance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)