Mounting a H180 onto a 180cm dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thiggin2 when you get your dish would you look inside your lnbf and tell me if that needle is almost thank you.straight or is it curved.Im thinking mine might be bent.
I know you said nevermind but I took a picture anyways :) .
Is this the "needle" you were talking about??

Attachments

• 100_0242.jpg
    100_0242.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 142
Thats it,I see its supose to be that way,Thank you.Stil trying to seperate why its not working.trees or true south

You know i haven't had a bit a problem with this dish,rain wind or sun LOL Naw everything seems to work well for me and we get some wind and rain sometimes.Good Luck,Im now trying to setup for HDTV system.

Jagee,i want to install 180 cm dish on it.Do not loose signal on windy?do not break this system?

All i can say is really i haven't had a real problem with it.My self it is just a poormans dish,It is built pretty flimsy on the edges but that is the only bad part about it.If you can afford it look for something sturdier,Or get this one.For the price you can't beat it.Be careful on what you buy from where you are thinking of buying from.Im still waiting on something for the past 5 months that they promised would be available and still isn't.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)