Movie Trailers on MooV

agregjones

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 25, 2004
Though the fish tank is interesting for about five minutes, I would like to see more compelling content on MooV. I was surprised to see movie trailers on MonstersHD when I first subscribed, but love the idea of seeing trailers in HD.

What about a block of time for trailers? No commentary, no talking head, just high definition theatrical trailers. This should be very inexpensive because the studios are getting free advertising in essence.

I think there would be considerable interest in this. I know it would improve the average programming quality on MooV.

In Theaters

InHD1 and InHD2 on Comcast cable has a show like this called In Theaters. It shows the trailers for movies that are currently playing in theaters, so you can know whats out to go see. Commercials for movies start months sometimes before the movie opens in theaters, so I always enjoyed this half hour show because it let me know what was actually at the theaters now. I wish Voom could replace channels like Moov, and the auction and fashion channels, with stuff like the the InHD's and the HDNet's.

Sounds like I show I just might watch, but I don't think MOOV is the place for it. (Believe it or not I actually like MOOV more or less the way it is)

Someone suggested this to Mark Cuban and guess what? About 2 weeks later, HDNET starts airing a show called "Nothing but Trailers", it's awesome, an entire 30 minutes of HD trailers and they are all full length, 3-4 minutes long with DD 5.1 sound. AWESOME!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts