Movies You Watch Over and Over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would be Iron Eagle.

"So long a$$hole."

I just love that line towards the end.

my wife says whatever I have on dvd if it comes on a channel I'll watch it rather than putting the dvd on.. :) Stargate was one of my first dvds so I know that one pretty well (meaning the number of times I've seen it is well past double digits).. can't seem to turn the station when those darn harry potters come on..

Forest Gump, Spirited Away, Superman ( original ) Twister, Blackhole ( hard to find it on ) any Lord Of The Rings, Starwars ( originals ), Close Encounters, Akira,

All Star Wars movies, All Star Trek movies, Bond movies, Tin Cup, Bull Durham and Dazed and Confused.

Rocky horror picture show......what can I say Im a sucker for a low budget scifi thriller musical gone so bad its good.

Thanks Van ;) now I have the song "Lets do the time-warp again" stuck in my mind :D

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!:D

A Christmas Story......every year they would have a 24 hour marathon on one of the channels and every year I would watch it (not the whole 24 hours, but bit and piece here and there within that 24 hours :=)
I used to watch over and over again is the 1st Austin Powers. First time I watched it I didn't like it, but as I watched it the 2nd and 3rd, etc...it got funnier and funnier :=)

Smokey & The Bandit (original, not II or III) and it has to be the unedited....its "SomeBitch" not "Scum Bum"
Mallrats (don't laugh...just love the movie)
any wrestling DVD
Major League

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly! Blondie and Tuco - what a pair of nemeses...!

oo - Ah - oo - Ah - oooo, waa - waa - waa

And what a great surprise recently when they aired the "HD" version (not quite) on HDNMovies (or was it FF?) with that extra footage. It's occupying a full 3 hrs+ on my 622's HD right now and it will stay there until I can either move it off in HD or the 622 crashes...

(Damn that Time Warp Again...! Now I'm stuck for the rest of the day. Guess I'll have to go home and put that one on as well just to ease out of that curse...!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)