Movies You Watch Over and Over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be so ashamed of my self for this:

Dune (Alan Smithee TV version)

Austin Powers : Gold Member (Yeah Baby!)

These are not my favorite movies. These are just movies that whenever I see them I am mesmorized and can't seem to turn them off or change the channel!

See ya
Tony

The Hunt for Red October, Harry Potter and Star Wars (all of them).

Yep!! I LOVE "Hunt for Red October" and "u-571". I would be lying if I didn't say Godfather and Godfather II....you would not catch me dead watch the 3rd Godfather movie....it was painful to watch....:(

Yep!! I LOVE "Hunt for Red October" and "u-571". I would be lying if I didn't say Godfather and Godfather II....you would not catch me dead watch the 3rd Godfather movie....it was painful to watch....:(

I agree with you on the 3rd Godfather, I've only seen bits of u-571 so I don't have an opinion. But I do intend to finish it one day.

Among many others.... Pulp Fiction.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

Oh yes... and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I hate watching a movie more than once unless its more than 6-7 yrs. apart. :D I'll have to say documentaries are easier to watch a second time because you always miss some important facts the first time.:eureka I'd say when I really need to crack up though, I'll slip in "Used Cars" with Kurt Russell and Jack Warden. That will always be a winner with me:up

Urban Cowboy.

Bud and Sissy, refineries, convicts, Tdcj guards and country music. All the things I grew up with in Texas and in fact I've worked in a Tdcj prison for over 13 and a half years in Beaumont, Tx . The entire area is surrounded by refineries and oil /chemical plants. Beaumont is also the home of Mark Chestnut, Tracy Byrd and others . By the way I really don't like Country music that much, but the soundtrack of Urban Cowboy is great.

Everytime that movie comes on , just about every weekend, I get sucked into watching it. It is like a car wreck . You just can't turn away from it. My wife says it is depressing and she hates to watch it. So of course I bought her the dvd version and placed it in her birthday gift to make her mad.

When we were evacuated for Hurricane Rita , we went to my Aunts house in Arkansas and she had a vcr and some tapes. Guess which one she had in her vcr when we pushed play? Loved the reaction of my wife. " I can't get away from that damn movie!"

I really got her when I set a dishpass timer to record it every time and anywhere it plays in the satellite/ota system. I still haven't told her how to eliminate the timer yet. Just love to see her get pissed off.:D

Last edited:
woodstock......i never grow tired of the music or the amazing production of this excellent documentary.

you might be interested in knowing that this movie featured a directorial assistant by the name of martin scorsesee (sp?).

Answer to the opposite of the question....

Unless a very looong time has passed by I really dont watch the Star Wars movies anymore because I have already seen them enough as it is. Although... the cantina scene is always great so that makes up for much.

Gladiator....

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius....Husband to a murdered wife, Father to a murdered child...and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)