"Moving" to get local channel and yes network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

richieheleng

Original poster
Mar 17, 2007
I want to know if you can just change your adress in direc tv web, to ny so you can get local frm ny .
What about yes network, i live in fl and pay for yes net, but they blaout most of the games.If I "move" will I be able to get Yes.
thanks.

If you "move" to a NY address you will get their list of RSNs and the Big 4 networks from NY since they are on the national beam. That would be ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC.

But it is possible to get the local from ny even if I live in fl.
And if I order the sport package Will I be able to see yes network withou a problem?

But it is possible to get the local from ny even if I live in fl.
And if I order the sport package Will I be able to see yes network withou a problem?

The local channels for NY are on spotbeams and CONUS, but may not be on CONUS forever, therefore eventually not available outside of the NY area. YES is on CONUS and likely always will be, but only in sd, not hd, if that matters to you. You won't have to order the sports pack to get YES. It is part of the local rsn package.

You will need the sportspack to get your acutal local RSN though. Even then your local pro sports will be blacked out since the receiver thinks you are in NY.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts