Moving

I never wanted to' move" out of the central timezone due to the time difference but with a dvr I guess you could record it early and then play back when ever you are ready.

There is no time difference for programming between Central and Eastern time zones, no reason to move east for earlier programming.

There is no time difference for programming between Central and Eastern time zones, no reason to move east for earlier programming.

But your receiver time clock would be an hour earlier than Central time. Also all morning programs like Good Morning America are on at 6:00 am central time instead of at 7:00am central time. This make a lot of difference unless you like to dvr all the morning programming. I had that problem with New York distants and presently I have distant networks with NPS for Atlanta and the morning shows all come on at 6:00 am central time too. Prime time programming does come on at the same time for us here in the central timezone as on the East coast.

Central time zone does receive the morning shows (GMA, Today, etc.) feed one hour delay.

All Primetime programming is simultaneous, Eastern Prime time begins at 8:00pm while Central it begins at 7:00pm.

Tonight Show begins at 11:35pm Eastern, 10:35pm Central.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)