MP3 players with built-in FM radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaak1943

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 20, 2005
Anybody have any opinions on MP3 Players? What brand is most reliable or are you most satisfied with?

I am looking for a 1Gb MP3 player with a built-in FM tuner. Price range is right around $100.

I wasn't sure of the price range you were looking for, but I love my Rio Chiba. It has memory & FM built in and an additional card slot that is only limited to the card you have; makes it real easy to keep a few cards on-hand, maybe seperated by catagory. I like that method better than a player with just on-board memory and even though the HDD players are much bigger, the no moving parts of the flash versions with longer battery life and up front cost savings are sweet! This unit has since been updated to the Rio Forge.

Check these also
Creative Labs Nomad MuVo TX FM
SanDisk Sansa m240/m250
SanDisk Sansa c150
Rio ce2100 2.5GB (HDD)

Thanks for the reply charper1. I want to use this player for working-out (and probably for nothing else) so I don't want to spend too much on it... max $120.

I have a one gig that I got off of EBAY...i used it once...

its its a MP3 player, flash drive, and FM player and recorder...

Let me know if you want, im looking for 50 bucks for it, and thats shipping included..

If you had a PocketPC would you use that as a MP3 player or would you use a dedicated MP3 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)