MP3 Players...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Hey all,

Can anyone recomend a good MP3 Player, preferably with an 8GB storage space? I'm trying to save up storage space, so it's by by CD's and hello digital mp3 Player :). Plus, I'm getting tired of the 1X FF option my MP3 CD player has..

I'm looking at the Zen 8GB player and the apple Ipod, Non video. Folks at another board recomended the Zen, but if there are any other options, please fill me in :0

If this isn't the proper forum for this note, please move :)

Unless youre in a huge hurry...Id wait a little bit. There should be an 8GB iPod Nano out in the near future.

I would....

Shredder said:
Hey all,

Can anyone recomend a good MP3 Player, preferably with an 8GB storage space? I'm trying to save up storage space, so it's by by CD's and hello digital mp3 Player :). Plus, I'm getting tired of the 1X FF option my MP3 CD player has..

I'm looking at the Zen 8GB player and the apple Ipod, Non video. Folks at another board recomended the Zen, but if there are any other options, please fill me in :0

If this isn't the proper forum for this note, please move :)

I would NOT recommend Apple. It does have the cool factor (I have a 3rd Gen 15g iPOD...PROBABLY THE BEST OF THE BREED)) but the quality of sound is just ok (Bose noise cancelling headset) and they now do not include an AC charger, case, or Dock! So a 30G $399 Ipod turns into a $499 IPOD! mY 3RD GEN CAME WITH ALL THAT STUFF!

The Nano really sounds even worse and the QC is awful as well...Have been a long time apple guy, but they just outsourced support to India and I am finished with them...then there is the battery issue (non user replaceable...you can but it makes a mess. Believe it or not, the Shuttle has the least features and sounds the best! IMHO!

If you join an Apple forum and they don't like the complaint...they simply delete it! They refused to admit to issuees with the G5 Imacs (I have one) as well as the 5th gen Ipods!!! That is until there is a Class Action, and they have had a few!

Just sent in my Ipod for a replacement battery (they just send you a refurbed unit in return) It was like new...unfortunately, It has the infamous sleeping and reset issue....do a google search for ipod problems...you will be amazed!

iT is cool looking THOUGH!:D

BTW: within 30 days, there should be a new video Ipod...the entire face is a screen...now the 5th gen people are up the creek, until the next Class action!

Check out the creative Zen micro reviews!

Jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)