MPEG4 conversion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

maxamus1975

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 18, 2005
I live in Jackson, New Jersey and I have been a D* customer for about 5 years now. I know New York is scheduled to receive the MPEG 4 upgrade soon (ETA?). Does that mean NJ customers will be converting as well?

On a side note. With the announcement of D* leasing there equipment. Will D* be responsible for repairing dish/receiver with no cost to the customer?

maxamus1975 said:
I live in Jackson, New Jersey and I have been a D* customer for about 5 years now. I know New York is scheduled to receive the MPEG 4 upgrade soon (ETA?). Does that mean NJ customers will be converting as well?
On a side note. With the announcement of D* leasing there equipment. Will D* be responsible for repairing dish/receiver with no cost to the customer?
I'm in Northern NJ, and I called to get a HD receiver replaced, since it was going, and D* offered to upgrade me for free with 2 yr commitment. If I want out, all I have to do is send the HD box back. I signed up for it, but may only take the box depending on the installer and if I think he's capable. (Let's say I've had a bad track record with installers)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts